3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Drake68655

May 13, 2017
There's apparently an update that has Halloween themed content that seems to be exclusive to patrons because by the time the public release goes out Halloween will have passed. Anybody have that?

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Has anybody else had trouble getting the test serums to work on the bunny girl? No matter which one I use, it always says "she's resisting it doesn't seem to be working", even if I use one of each (and 1-2 more since it won't let you apply more than 5 doeses in a single encounter)

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Has anybody else had trouble getting the test serums to work on the bunny girl? No matter which one I use, it always says "she's resisting it doesn't seem to be working", even if I use one of each (and 1-2 more since it won't let you apply more than 5 doeses in a single encounter)
I got the serum to work the previous version. I haven't played this game in some time, but I think, you also have to lower her HP to get her clothes off. Like you also had to do with the other monster girls.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I got the serum to work the previous version. I haven't played this game in some time, but I think, you also have to lower her HP to get her clothes off. Like you also had to do with the other monster girls.
Yeah. Did that first. Don't think it'll let you apply the serum if she's not naked. She does have a healing power, so maybe it needs to stay at/near 1?

I'm beginning to think it might be a certain order, or maybe you have to return with negative results and she gives you an improved version or something. Unfortunately, in the current version (0.11.5) if I encounter the bunny girl and don't tame her, it jumps to the scene where you're registering the cat girl (trying to restore her memories) as soon as the battle ends.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
any way to cheat in this grindy ass @$!
YES, yes there is. Just discovered the relief a bit of light cheating brings. Use the search box in the upper right, search cheats, and be sure to check both pages of results.

Reactions: fzdc

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
YES, yes there is. Just discovered the relief a bit of light cheating brings. Use the search box in the upper right, search cheats, and be sure to check both pages of results.
all im getting is i have to use cheat engine, but that only works for some things.
I meant cheats as in... skip the grind, get right down to the CGs

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
all im getting is i have to use cheat engine, but that only works for some things.
I meant cheats as in... skip the grind, get right down to the CGs
One of the posts has instructions on how to mod your savefiles. But that's only really useful for inventory, money, and hp. unlocking CG's is easy once you unlock the date/hangout spots. Fair warning, there's only like 2-3 CG's for each sex scene, and they're rather disappointing even with the text.

Dalus89

Jul 26, 2017
new update is kinda broken for me.i cant get the bunny girl i used all 3 test serums on her and all didnt work then she ran away now im stuck lol
edit: it works in the previous version though so it must be a bug

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Starting with the next build, $20 patrons will gain access to the debug console and receive unstable builds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonflight

Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
Here's a link for version 11.05.

To access the halloween event, access the console by tapping ~ (tilde). Then type "setdate 10 31" (there's a space after 10).
The Console doesnt seem to register the cheats ~

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Has anybody figured out the likes/dislikes of the NPC's (Annie, Laurel, Delilah, etc.) yet? I've discovered Laurel likes "Ancient things" and expensive stuff, Annie likes expensive and girly stuff, while Delilah seems to like fragrant and healthy stuff.

I'm thinking of throwing together a guide/faq for this game but am missing quite a bit of info like: many of the crafting recipes, what each of the NPC's actually likes/dislikes, the mechanics of some of the upgraded moves, and some other stuff I can't think of right now. I have figured out: some of the crafting recipes (including a few gift items that aren't obvious), some of the PC's ranch activities (which items they produce from crafting), the maze event, and a few other useful bits.

Would anybody else appreciate a guide like this, or is the game straightforward/simple enough that I'd be wasting my time?

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes