3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
can you miss any content? because with the profesor i got a scene at around 30 affection and i got one at 70 affection this happened right after i got circa when she tells you what you want as a reward so i tried every answer and if i bosted her affection to like 70 i got a text where she showed me her boobs because i told her that i wanted that as a reward earlier but i didnt get the one that i got at 30 where she gave me a present will i get it later or not so is there misable scenes or not and what do you guys recoment to chose as a reward to not miss anything is there a guide to not miss anything

sorry if this it to long and sorry for the bad writing but i wrote this with one hand xD

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
can you miss any content? because with the profesor i got a scene at around 30 affection and i got one at 70 affection this happened right after i got circa when she tells you what you want as a reward so i tried every answer and if i bosted her affection to like 70 i got a text where she showed me her boobs because i told her that i wanted that as a reward earlier but i didnt get the one that i got at 30 where she gave me a present will i get it later or not so is there misable scenes or not and what do you guys recoment to chose as a reward to not miss anything is there a guide to not miss anything

sorry if this it to long and sorry for the bad writing but i wrote this with one hand xD
There are variations to rewards but nothing is missable, all items are obtainable through other means and the unique items are always received in the story. The texts can be received at random or when you text the characters from your bedroom in the evening, and nothing is affection based except the lover scenes which you can get at any time but without using the harem cheat you have to brake up with a girl in order to get another girl's lover scene (again no permanent issue with braking up other than lowered affection and a sad text). I'm also adding a walkthrough by Lowkey Monkey that's a little outdated but by the time your reach the end of the walkthrough you'll know what to do afterwards. Hope this helps

Reactions: YuuMoka

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
There are variations to rewards but nothing is missable, all items are obtainable through other means and the unique items are always received in the story. The texts can be received at random or when you text the characters from your bedroom in the evening, and nothing is affection based except the lover scenes which you can get at any time but without using the harem cheat you have to brake up with a girl in order to get another girl's lover scene (again no permanent issue with braking up other than lowered affection and a sad text). I'm also adding a walkthrough by Lowkey Monkey that's a little outdated but by the time your reach the end of the walkthrough you'll know what to do afterwards. Hope this helps
thank you so much!!, this helped a lot

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
What's the next thing you need to do in the quest in the app? You might just need to reach a certain point in a certain floor or something
It would say in the "To Do" app that I needed to obtain keycard from Hazel which I couldnt find Hazel
I restarded the quest from a previous save and the problem was solved

Shadeshadow227

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know how to progress past the point you're supposed to call Miruku at night? There's not even an option to call her then, tried during the evening and the option was greyed out, since it told me I had to do it at night.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone know how to progress past the point you're supposed to call Miruku at night? There's not even an option to call her then, tried during the evening and the option was greyed out, since it told me I had to do it at night.
Leave the house and call from outside

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
Not sure if anyone else is getting this issue... But whenever I try playing the game, my computer's processing power tanks. Like... I can't even go on Google and play this at the same time, and when googling while playing AAA Title games, no issue. Can anyone help??

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
is there any consequence to using the harem cheat or any change in the rest of the game or is the only change that you get to have more than one lover

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
is there any consequence to using the harem cheat or any change in the rest of the game or is the only change that you get to have more than one lover
That's the only change though whenever the game checks if you have a lover for someone to say something about that it will default to the first one (by recruitment order) so if you have them all its always Miruku but it happens rarely.

Reactions: YuuMoka

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
That's the only change though whenever the game checks if you have a lover for someone to say something about that it will default to the first one (by recruitment order) so if you have them all its always Miruku but it happens rarely.
ok thx!! i apreciate it.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So uh, does anyone know where to get Prismatic Scales? I kind of need them for a quest and I got no idea where to look.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
How do you activate harem mode?, and do you still have to put the cheat every time you load a save?, or has that been fixed.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Still every time, don't think it will ever be fixed because it's how the game works with console.
ohh another thing, so if i get more than one girl to lover status and i load do they stay at lover status even if i have to re enter the cheat? right?

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
ohh another thing, so if i get more than one girl to lover status and i load do they stay at lover status even if i have to re enter the cheat? right?
They stay lovers until you make another girl your lover without the cheat so after you get them all to lover you don't need the cheat anymore

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes