3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I'm putting it when I'm on the main menu and when I'm just chillin in town. As I said I'll just wait till it works, it's really no big deal to me. I like the game immensely and have beaten it (or really done all the content here so far) before, I just want to have the harem cause it's what I personally like and I really don't like the whole hurting the girls feelings cause I've gone thru similar shit. I know they are just jpegs and all but I'm soft hearted, what can I say? I understand I may have came across as "whiny" as you put it and yea I regret my wording lol but it was mostly just confusion as to why it didn't work. Just clearin the air.
Using it in the main menu doesn't work since loading the game resets all cheats, it should work if you just use it immediately after a load. Reloading an older save if you fuck up also resets cheats so you have to put it in again.

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
So, I keep getting shunted back to town after the first scene with Hazel. Is that supposed to happen? I thought the Corporation mindwiped me, or something, but I just ended repeating the scene again when I went back into the dungeon, same floor too.

Nevermind it fixed itself, somehow.

Last edited:

whynotagain07

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone can help me with one thing? I'm @ bunny girl stage and i havn't unloked restaurant yet and i cannot find a way to get it.
And yes i hate RNG, it's never in my favour- but love the game so far.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone can help me with one thing? I'm @ bunny girl stage and i havn't unloked restaurant yet and i cannot find a way to get it.
And yes i hate RNG, it's never in my favour- but love the game so far.
You can get carrots by growing them with seeds in the garden or by getting them in dungeons but the easiest way is to just add it through the console "give carrot 1". Or you can keep playing the story to unlock the restaurant, it's basically at the start of chapter 2, the bunnygirl can wait since she's optional.

smallst8

Jun 7, 2018
I am stuck. During chapter 2 I am attempting to complete the "quest" A date with lady luck. Normally all options to break a quest are unavailable. The quest says I must wait until evening. Clarabel says to Call her in the evening to head out for the date. The location is unlocked and I only have to call her and start the date... but all of the options are greyed out. well, it is Tuesday evening, I can only go to and from the bedroom and the main street. I can call everyone but the option to hang out or go on the date are greyed out, Clarabell included. I've spent 50 hours playing this game and am 61% through the game. How can I unfuck this save? In my haste to find out what I was doing wrong, my autosave contains only this file.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cramone

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I am stuck. During chapter 2 I am attempting to complete the "quest" A date with lady luck. Normally all options to break a quest are unavailable. The quest says I must wait until evening. Clarabel says to Call her in the evening to head out for the date. The location is unlocked and I only have to call her and start the date... but all of the options are greyed out. well, it is Tuesday evening, I can only go to and from the bedroom and the main street. I can call everyone but the option to hang out or go on the date are greyed out, Clarabell included. I've spent 50 hours playing this game and am 61% through the game. How can I unfuck this save? In my haste to find out what I was doing wrong, my autosave contains only this file.
Hello chibi. As i can say i accidentally fucked my last save. I know the pain. But it was because of my overdoing it the the console. Let me say. I had the same issue. And its not a glitch. First you have to go to Anna and ask her about where to eat out she will say the restaurant but say to stay away. You have to go home and call from the bedroom at evening. I don't know if it matters but I did this on a saturday as well as i was at crush stage with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also sweet summer child you are not 61% done with the game. you are maybe 30% thats being generous.

And the game its self is only about 30% done. If this game ever gets a 1.0 ver it will be one of the biggest of these kinds of games. 100Hours is overly low for how big it will be.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
This game will have 12 girls and whole questlines and unique dialogue for each girl and combinations of girls. I would say that this is too ambitious but they have provided more than people who have promised less for other games. coughfutanariquestcough

Edit: 12 haremon and SEVERAL non haremon romance partners.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I know this is a big ask. But does anyone have a full save for 0.30? I have some tests i need to do and cant do it on my version cause i corrupted doing tests.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Reactions: CrioGenix

smallst8

Jun 7, 2018
Hello chibi. As i can say i accidentally fucked my last save. I know the pain. But it was because of my overdoing it the the console. Let me say. I had the same issue. And its not a glitch. First you have to go to Anna and ask her about where to eat out she will say the restaurant but say to stay away. You have to go home and call from the bedroom at evening. I don't know if it matters but I did this on a saturday as well as i was at crush stage with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also sweet summer child you are not 61% done with the game. you are maybe 30% thats being generous.

And the game its self is only about 30% done. If this game ever gets a 1.0 ver it will be one of the biggest of these kinds of games. 100Hours is overly low for how big it will be.
I said 61% as that is the progress meter shown on my save file. Also if it were possible to go anywhere other than the bedroom or to talk to anyone other than Scarlett or Delilah I wouldn't be stuck. I can't pass time or go to bed. I can call them, but all options are greyed out.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes