3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I might make a romance(hscene) flow chart. The lack of support is egregious. Sure the walk-through is nice and the cheat-sheet is nice too(both are outdated/wrong) but no one has bothered to explain the scenes to people. It seems more than a few are locked behind some mysterious trigger. I will endeavor to make the flow chart I'm not sure how long it will take.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Considering the game is only 30% done at this point its crazy to think how much content there is in comparison to that 30%. And they plan on adding more haremon. I honestly would be happy if they link relationship status to have unique dialogue. There are a few instances but the fact is till the game is almost done they wont make those changes. Think about it The games been worked on for about three years and its 30% done. It has a ton of content though. Hopefully it wont be a full ten years for the game. But hell skyrim gets away with it.

Pro69615

Jan 23, 2018
This is a pc issue not a game issue. I have a mid range pc and I have never had these issues. most people that whine about this error have a shit box pc or its poorly optimized.
Someone's commin off real edge,i got a mid range pc myself that's 5 years old yet i update the parts regularly

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
If I recall correctly the initial plan for the game was to finish at 5 chapters and 20 Haremons. Looking at numbers alone we already have 60-70% of that but the ver. number is still at 0.3. Perhaps big content updates are planned for next chapters.

Still waiting for second scene with Annie and finally some progression with Kira. ;)
Honestly I think the remaining 60-70% will be integration like I said. More side story/dialogue and making romance status mater. I would like if something other than a single 1 line denoted the status of your relationship with a girl and if the status of your relationship(at least lover status) changed dialogue.

I also cant remember if they plan to be fully voiced but they should drop that notion if its true many good games have died on that hill. but some updates to va would be nice too. Vex for example when you are at lover status calls you loverboy but the va says fuck boy.
Kira is quite the mystery to me ive avoided any spoilers I just know that she has lover status and a unique dialogue for that status too.

Someone's commin off real edge,i got a mid range pc myself that's 5 years old yet i update the parts regularly
I dont see how me saying you might have a shitbox is edgy when its the case for many people I dm about this.(unless your being defensive.) But thats not all I said. It could be poor optimization. When I put my pc together it was as bad if not worse than my old low end pc. That was because of optimization issues I had. Now its a fking monster. Normies think I have a god pc.

There is actually another thing. You might have an apple or linux(Why would you get either of these they are terrible). This might be a sole issue with those platforms and my points would mostly be invalid.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Another way this is caused is by people who use the console too much or add an event item but are not in the event and it causes a crash because the game is trying to run the event. Ive done this before. IF you got this message while using the console to kill or skip a battle/ give an event item. or even give items during battle you could cause this.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
The big mistake people make when they show these off and why i say its whining is because no one. Not a single soul. Explains what happened previous to the crash and as such no one can give a good idea. The few times ive seen people complain but explain what happened it was resolved. I wasn't just calling you a whiner to be a total dick.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I dont see how me saying you might have a shitbox is edgy when its the case for many people I dm about this.(unless your being defensive.) But thats not all I said. It could be poor optimization. When I put my pc together it was as bad if not worse than my old low end pc. That was because of optimization issues I had. Now its a fking monster. Normies think I have a god pc.

There is actually another thing. You might have an apple or linux(Why would you get either of these they are terrible). This might be a sole issue with those platforms and my points would mostly be invalid.
It is edgy, because that's exactly how you come off. Also this, "You might have an apple or linux(Why would you get either of these they are terrible)" shows a lack of operating system knowledge.

It's more than likely some of the problems people are having with this game might just be something in this game. Before 0.30.0, I could run this game at 60+FPS, now, for some odd reason it won't budge above 45FPS.

Please, EDIT your posts instead of posting back-to-back.

Last edited:

Pro69615

Jan 23, 2018

Good for you i guess?Its either you really like to type or rant out what's on about people,feel free to DM anytime you want since i got time.Also runnin windows enterprise that was never good for me in the beginnin and not really pushing the most out of my pc but it does run the triple A title's over 60 on 1080p

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
It is edgy, because that's exactly how you come off. Also this, "You might have an apple or linux(Why would you get either of these they are terrible)" shows a lack of operating system knowledge.

It's more than likely some of the problems people are having with this game might just be something in this game. Before 0.30.0, I could run this game at 60+FPS, now, for some odd reason, it won't budge above 45FPS.

Please, EDIT your posts instead of posting back-to-back.
1st line) I know if you have the right skill level linux is probably the best. Your arrogance was assuming that i meant they were terrible because they weren't the best. They are terrible because linux and mac are second thoughts linux even more so when people developed games. Its a trend that AAA games run bad on linux giving some people the impression Linux is bad when its not that its the software was not made with Linux in mind. In my post i explained it might be a linux issue, i never said it was linux's fault did i? I never said it was mac's fault did I? I just said it might be a problem for them that I don't know, because I don't have them.

If me being direct and being mildly teasing is edgy I don't want to be on this planet anymore. I'm not being an asshole I'm posting all this to help them. I'm asking the questions and providing the solutions(If i can find them).

2nd line) You could be right, but as I said in my post I'm basing this off of my experiences with other people and the issues they had and them being a majority of my experience with the issue.

3rd line) I read the rules im not spamming every post has new information I'm not required to combine my post. But I will try to control my excitedness to help in the future and try and think about it more so I dont chain post info and probably blow people up who are following the forum.

Good for you i guess?Its either you really like to type or rant out what's on about people,feel free to DM anytime you want since i got time.Also runnin windows enterprise that was never good for me in the beginnin and not really pushing the most out of my pc but it does run the triple A title's over 60 on 1080p
No I just get a little excited about helping(currently working on a flowchart for affection/hscene acquisition). I was trying to find the solution. are none of those I posted your issue/solution? Whats your graphics card? there are a few programs that run with it and or your processor that can help do general optimizations.

You'd be surprised how people freak out over how they can run the newest call of duty but can run minecraft. xD

Last edited:

Pro69615

Jan 23, 2018
No I just get a little excited about helping(currently working on a flowchart for affection/hscene acquisition). I was trying to find the solution. are none of those I posted your issue/solution? Whats your graphics card? there are a few programs that run with it and or your processor that can help do general optimizations.

You'd be surprised how people freak out over how they can run the newest call of duty but can run minecraft. xD
Well glad you're so optimistic about it but i've done everything there can be done for now,been a IT man myself for few years now and started off with 970,now that did wonders

• Sad
Reactions: comaderikari

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
This version has the cheats enabled so just use the cheat "harem" any time you load a game and you can have as many lovers as are implemented.
Thanks! Happy the dev finally let you have more than 1 lover (even tho it's just a cheat). For real though for a game with "harem" in the name, you can't have a harem, that's just funny.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Wait so the cheat isn't in game, or are you saying that it'll be a full fledged feature and not a cheat when ng+ comes out?
currently there is no harem mode outside of a comand through the cheat menu. There will be the use of the the "Cheat menu"(its really a debug tool) if you want to turn the function on but will be a part of NG+. NG+ will have new content it shows how big the scope of the game is.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Wait so the cheat isn't in game, or are you saying that it'll be a full fledged feature and not a cheat when ng+ comes out?
I don't believe you will be able to have more than 1 lover without cheat, ever. However having a harem and having every girl in town be your girlfriend isn't the same thing. You fuck all of them and they all know it and accept it they just can't all be in a committed relationship with you. Yes this is a pain in the ass as you need to be with everyone to unlock all the scenes but it is still a harem. Most harem anime protagonists have only one actual girlfriend and a slew of other girls that like him but aren't in a relationship with him. Its still harem if you literally fuck the whole town either way. Don't want to sound ranty but this comes up far too often here.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
How do you unlock the ??? hint h scene
Don't know if its too late but wait for the story is usually a good rule to go by when you don't know how it works, don't know why the dev fucked that up when changing the conditions AND the hint yet still didn't put a new hint in but yeah

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone else having the bug that the haremons are wearing their standard outfits in battle even though they should be wearing others ?

Last edited:

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
I don't believe you will be able to have more than 1 lover without cheat, ever. However having a harem and having every girl in town be your girlfriend isn't the same thing. You fuck all of them and they all know it and accept it they just can't all be in a committed relationship with you. Yes this is a pain in the ass as you need to be with everyone to unlock all the scenes but it is still a harem. Most harem anime protagonists have only one actual girlfriend and a slew of other girls that like him but aren't in a relationship with him. Its still harem if you literally fuck the whole town either way. Don't want to sound ranty but this comes up far too often here.
Listen man, the definition of harem is a group of wives belonging to one polygamous man. I'm not trying to talk about anime and shit cause they usually water it down and actually pick a girl at the end. They have harem elements but they aren't a harem. Harem are multiple girls (or guys w/e) that are married or dating one person (the protag usually). It seems stupid for me to get hung up on this, I know, but saying that it "comes up far too often" means you've been saying this same wrong stuff to a potential multitude of others.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes