3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
animation takes way more time and effort than just CG and the VAs probably already cost a lot so i doubt they want to spend more to hire an actual animator
VA costing a lot? For one scene it is probably a week worth of work for an unskilled hobbyist. Day or two for a professional. Including all the editing. I can't imagine the rate they would have to ask for to make this expensive

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Crashes when trying to load a game....

of Draw Event
for object obj_gamecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [1,0] out of range [14,0] - -5.loadMeta(102570,32000)
at gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64 (line -1)

Any idea how to fix this? Just lost an hour of progress, because "continue" doesn't load the most recent auto save.

Edit: Continue just load the same save file again and again, so I effectively can't save any progress at all... :/

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I like team turned based RPGs for combat and from the little teaser pics we have i would say this should be
VA costing a lot? For one scene it is probably a week worth of work for an unskilled hobbyist. Day or two for a professional. Including all the editing. I can't imagine the rate they would have to ask for to make this expensive
Professionals? Your realise after the SAGAFTA strikes non credited work is frowned upon within the union so members avoid it (or risk falling afoul of the union) and any and all work now is extremely expensive as it dictates work is fully insured no matter how many or few lines are recorded so its never been as expensive to get pros to do voice work. This isnt a AAA game on a big budget, the expense could never be justified for how few people actually give a fuck about the game being voiced or not.

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
Tell me you don't know anything about animation or voice acting without actually saying it.
You could be more wrong, but it would be difficult.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
i like the game but how slow paced the "plot" is, it's kind of a boner killer. i'd advise peoples to rush through the story and everything if they want to unlock some "action". maybe to play it for the actual plot and gameplay rather than to beat that meat like a sexually starved monkey.
that said, in all fairness, i played some vn's who make you go through hours of reading before showing any "plot" and this game clearly isn't to that level.

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
The last update removed that for consistency and ease of programming the game and since there are so many characters I don't mind. I usually went with the default names anyway though.
it is super odd, why take the custom names away but still let the old save files keep them ? why not just force names to X when loading an old save file and take the rename command away of the cheat console ? or why even put name flags in the new sentiment board? if you will be restricted to "cannon" names only?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Crashes when trying to load a game....

of Draw Event
for object obj_gamecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [1,0] out of range [14,0] - -5.loadMeta(102570,32000)
at gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64 (line -1)

Any idea how to fix this? Just lost an hour of progress, because "continue" doesn't load the most recent auto save.

Edit: Continue just load the same save file again and again, so I effectively can't save any progress at all... :/
/push

Anyone know what to do? It's a real shame cause I like the concept of the game and the character designs are really good.

Pro69615

Jan 23, 2018
of Create Event
for object obj_vncontroller:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Script_scene_info__0_99
stack frame is
gml_Script_scene_info__0_99 (line -1)
gml_Script_scene_set_info
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Create_0

Even after taking a year brake from this game to see where its going im glad to see it still having these crashes more often then you want to admit

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
of Create Event
for object obj_vncontroller:

DoAdd :: Execution Error
at gml_Script_scene_info__0_99
stack frame is
gml_Script_scene_info__0_99 (line -1)
gml_Script_scene_set_info
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Create_0

Even after taking a year brake from this game to see where its going im glad to see it still having these crashes more often then you want to admit
This is a pc issue not a game issue. I have a mid range pc and I have never had these issues. most people that whine about this error have a shit box pc or its poorly optimized.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
it is super odd, why take the custom names away but still let the old save files keep them ? why not just force names to X when loading an old save file and take the rename command away of the cheat console ? or why even put name flags in the new sentiment board? if you will be restricted to "cannon" names only?
Well the pre new chapter update usually fucks up the save transfer and we'll have to start from scratch eventually anyway :(

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes