3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
The hell is the e-cup version?
it's based on their patreon tiers. $5 is c-cup, the releases that aren't public (public releases are less than yearly I believe). $10 is dd-cup, you get all the artwork with the releases. $20 is e-cup, and your version has console command enabled, letting you cheat.

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
I'm not sure which girl it is, but apparently there's an issue under 0.30.0.2 (debug) when affection is gained between two of the girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know if there's a fix for this, or should I just wait and hope it gets fixed in the next version?

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
For all of those complaining about the money, open the save folder and search for this section. Just below the name of your player, the value is the money. I added up 999,999 and that seems to be plenty to keep well stocked up in revives and fresh milk to stop poison.
View attachment 265741
I dont get that when i open the save file in notepad am i doing it wrong?

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I dont get that when i open the save file in notepad am i doing it wrong?
The way the savefiles work has changed, if you have the new e-cup version (the link is a couple pages back), then you just press ~ (the key below Esc on keyboard) and type "$ 999999" or any other amount. You can also type in help to open a list of all cheats you can use.

Reactions: comaderikari

Dragonslajj

Feb 19, 2018
Really wish this was a mobile game. Too grindy for a desktop game and i love grindy games. Anybody know of anyway i could get this to work on mobile?

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Kira doesn't like it when I give her money? I assume its something similar to munchousen? She needs you to be in that spot and needs you to need her.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I also have a bit of confusion on the selfie thing. She wont strip because you are her "little bro" but she will send a titty pic? i havent got it my self so maybe shes like oh im sorry wrong number or some bs?

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I also have a bit of confusion on the selfie thing. She wont strip because you are her "little bro" but she will send a titty pic? i havent got it my self so maybe shes like oh im sorry wrong number or some bs?
She sends you a pic to vet before she sends it to a dude but doesn't realize that her tit slipped

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Is there a way to fix the affection? i set it to near max to se what happens and it seems like it wont go up? How do I fix that if at all.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
So I got confessed by the witch but not h scene. is it or the other? Do I just need to take her on another date? is it a different h scene than if not lovers?

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I just realized is this another progression issue? Trying to do too much too soon?
Start doing all the other stuff after chapter 1 and I suggest doing the holiday stuff as fast as possible (cheat: setdate x y - x is month, y is day) because something about the christmas one gets bugged when you finish the story

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes