3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
The "harem" mode in the E-Cup version needs to be activated via a console command. Have a look at the discussion above to learn more.
So First Thing is to Travel into a Place where the Heart Monitor is Up?

Then Press ' or ~ ?

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
What
Well I feel dumb. Thank you. Sadly it seems it's not the most recent version. I'm getting some kind of controller debug error which crashes the game. The discord mentions this was fixed in a hotfix.
Where did you get the Discord link? I tried finding one but they're all expired '-'

Edit: I feel your pain on being dumb...

Answer: And here is the Discord link

Last edited:

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Press ` or ~ to open a debug console - the command for unlocking the harem mode is .. "harem".
OMG That was so dumb of me to think THAT THE BACK QUOTE EXISTED in my KEYBOARD which I didn't see nor touched it for 2 years and it took me 3 more hours to realize that.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Hopefully not to sound ungrateful, but does anyone happen to have the bugfix release? The game crashes every time you try to save or load. It makes it...difficult to play to say the least.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Hopefully not to sound ungrateful, but does anyone happen to have the bugfix release? The game crashes every time you try to save or load. It makes it...difficult to play to say the least.
This is the newest version, the dev will probably release another bugfix or two in the coming days
Does anyone know how to Operate the Metal Detector Date Scene?
You basically go where the beeps tell you so if it says two long and one short beep it means go right as in --. = ->
one long and two short beeps means go left (-.. = <-)
two short and one long means go forward
one short and two long means turn around
and three long means dig here as in X marks the spot (--- = X)
Took me a "minute" to get that too

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lil Caster

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Seems a patch fixing multiple bugs was released shortly after.
Yes that is the version we have for now 0.30.0.2. When you start the game it says so in the bottom left of the screen. That is the hotfix the dev is talking about.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Yes that is the version we have for now 0.30.0.2. When you start the game it says so in the bottom left of the screen. That is the hotfix the dev is talking about.
I see. Well damn. I wonder why I'm unable to save then. Any time I try to access the save menu at all it crashes with this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
I see. Well damn. I wonder why I'm unable to save then. Any time I try to access the save menu at all it crashes with this error
Might be a dumb question but have you tried both with and without controller since it is obviously whats causing the issue? Also you might try an earlier save before it got corrupted so to speak. If all else fails, unfortunately, you have to restart from the beginning; I actually had to do that since my old save from 0.29 had issues and every time I ended a dungeon it crashed so I went through again only this time I skipped all text and battles with debug cheats. The cheat 'victory' is a godsend for repeat runs.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Might be a dumb question but have you tried both with and without controller since it is obviously whats causing the issue? Also you might try an earlier save before it got corrupted so to speak. If all else fails, unfortunately, you have to restart from the beginning; I actually had to do that since my old save from 0.29 had issues and every time I ended a dungeon it crashed so I went through again only this time I skipped all text and battles with debug cheats. The cheat 'victory' is a godsend for repeat runs.
Yeah. Since I don't have a controller plugged in. That's why the error is throwing me for a loop. I don't really get to "try an earlier save" as anytime you open the save or load menu it crashes giving that error. Manually removing all of the .30 saves from appdata does let me load a .29 save normally, but as soon as I save once the next time I open the save/load menu insta crash.
Since autosaves do work, and hitting continue from the main menu does actually use the most recent save(it bypasses the save file window) I just manually copy pasted autosaves into a different directory to use them as pseudo-normal saves. Pain in the ass, but I did finish the game at least.

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
Can we get a mega for the patch? I've been hitting a ton of crashes with 30.0.2, hopefully this will fix them.

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
Not only is this the E-Cup version (so people in the previous comments can now unlock the "harem" mode), the second link is the 0.30 Special Bonus for DD-Cup (with all CGs and music, spoilers). Thanks rickpool98, you are a true hero!
Does the E-cup ver have the bonus of the DD-cup ver ? Sr for my stupid question but i'm still little confused about this

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
As mentioned above, the DD-Cup bonus is a separate piece. If you have not played the game yet, I would hold off looking through the “bonus” though. There is no additional content there other than old CGs that have been replaced. It basically has all the images and music that are featured in the game, so plenty of spoilers.
Thanks

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
kind of an annoying request, but since I use Mega on the regular and the free downloads have maxed, does anybody have a debug 0.3 downloadable from a different site?

I had an annoying bug with my Chrome browser, and for some reason when I tried to download off of Mega, it kept closing Chrome every time the download passed 1GB from the site.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes