3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Shadefang

Jul 16, 2018
Looks quite interesting. Unfortunately, seeing as the actual harem feature is locked behind a cheat, I'm personally going to have to play on the older version until a newer e-cup version shows up.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Looks quite interesting. Unfortunately, seeing as the actual harem feature is locked behind a cheat, I'm personally going to have to play on the older version until a newer e-cup version shows up.
You should try the newer one with cheat engine, the e-cup we had last is before the code rewrite and you will have to play from the start when the next one comes out. Version 0.29 is will carry saves over so you won't have to play everything again.

Shadefang

Jul 16, 2018
You should try the newer one with cheat engine...
For me a large part of the appeal a harem game is being able to fully pursue relationships with multiple people, which didn't look like something I could easily do through cheat engine. Frankly I'd rather just find another game while I wait than play while being locked out of that.

lolololol2333

Jul 8, 2020
I'm fucking pissed 'bout this fucking game, it has some decent artwork, but luck based dungeon system literaly FUCKED EVERYTHING GOOD ABOUT THIS GAME REAL HARD!

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
For me a large part of the appeal a harem game is being able to fully pursue relationships with multiple people, which didn't look like something I could easily do through cheat engine. Frankly I'd rather just find another game while I wait than play while being locked out of that.
Its easy as hell to cheat the game into harem mode, just have to lock all girls relationship to 500 and they are all your lover. That's basically what the console command does and it really doesn't change much either way. The only point of getting a girl to be your lover is one scene each and a few dialogues that are nothing to write home about. But sorry if it seems like I'm forcing you or something, it's your choice at the end of the day the point is to have fun with the game (in between JO sessions) and you're free to do that any way you want.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
how far backward compatible is 0.29 is it compatible with 0.26 or 0.27 or 0.28. I know it's not compatible with 0.25 or is there away to make old saves compatible with the newer ones. or is the cheat engine tables the same for the versions? just curious I don't know how to get passion petals with out the pacifistvictory in debug console and just curious how to get them it doesn't tell you in the game I think.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
how far backward compatible is 0.29 is it compatible with 0.26 or 0.27 or 0.28. I know it's not compatible with 0.25 or is there away to make old saves compatible with the newer ones. or is the cheat engine tables the same for the versions? just curious I don't know how to get passion petals with out the pacifistvictory in debug console and just curious how to get them it doesn't tell you in the game I think.
0.29 isn't backwards compatible at all as it had a rework of early events and quests that changed a lot of how the game works. Cheats work the same but tables work on a chapter basis (addresses actually change once you complete the prologue then after chapter 1 and also after chapter 2) though its easy to make it work again. The way to earn passion petals though is just to do moves that increase your enemies' passion then when they get overwhelmed you ask them to leave and when they all do you get passion petals instead of star shards

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
First get her her affection to (near) max level through positive interactions / dates. Afterwards it depends on the version you are playing:

(i) In the older release she message you and ask you to meet at your place. When you do, you will get a confession scene.
(ii) In the new version go with her on a date after which you should get the above mentioned scene.

If you want to see “lover” CGs with other girl(s), I would make a save before you meet / accept Miruku. Splitting up in this game is absolutely heartbreaking..
Yeah Thanks but I already have her as my Lover, but um 1 question.. Is it possible to have more than 1 Lover all at once in the Game?

And umm.. is it really that bad when you break up with a Haremon? I thought it'd be Okay having more than 1 since it's called 'Harem-on'

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah Thanks but I already have her as my Lover, but um 1 question.. Is it possible to have more than 1 Lover all at once in the Game?

And umm.. is it really that bad when you break up with a Haremon? I thought it'd be Okay having more than 1 since it's called 'Harem-on'
technically no, you can't have more than one lover. There are mods i believe to make it possible tho.

(but yeah, many people point out that this aspect of the relationships kinda diminish the relevance of the name... on the other hand breaking up with a haremon only lowers their affection and outside of a sad text doesn't impact the story or your relationship in any lasting way at all.)

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes