3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

chaos9900

Mar 30, 2021
Does anyone know if this is the E cup version so you can get full access to the command console instead of just "Setdate" command?

chaos9900

Mar 30, 2021
To everyone who is not enjoying the repeated grind - you could always use the command-line cheats to give yourself skill shards, all items and outfits, and win each fight in seconds. That is what I am planning to do when I re-play the game after Chapter 3 release. Lets just hope a hero arrives with a higher tier version this month. :) Haremon has so much value (e.g. characters, CGs, story, voice acting, everything being really polished) it would be a shame to miss it due to long battles etc. Hope we will finally get some Kira content soon!
By chance how do you do that, tbh the grind in this game is getting really obnoxious, I tried the debug commands and other then "Setdate" the others don't work

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
This version doesn't have the commands other that setdate. You can use cheat engine pretty easily by searching for value type double. Check for the value you need then change it any way you know how and by 2 or 3 searches you'll have any value then change it to whatever you want and you're done. You can max out any girls skills, kinks and affection in 5 minutes. After a couple times doing this whenever a new version was incompatible with old saves I can now pick out the correct values without the changing by intuition and a little trial and error.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
There's a Patreon only update titled "final chapter 3 update?" so hopefully it comes out by the end of the month if nothing happens to push it into next month

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
Got stuck while try to exit the witching wood, any idea which dereaction i shoukd go to get out of this ??

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Got stuck while try to exit the witching wood, any idea which dereaction i shoukd go to get out of this ??
ok, this maze is a bit special since it requires you to use the real logic of North, south, east and west.

The thing is choosing paths randomly, following the music. every time you get closer to the end the text will tell you that the music is getting louder and louder, but if you choose the wrong direction the music will weaken and the text will let you know, when that happens you'll have to turn tail.

Example: if you go West the music grows, great, you are on the right track, but then you go North and it weakens... now you have to go South (to basically go back to where you were before) and then choose another path of the options.

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
ok, this maze is a bit special since it requires you to use the real logic of North, south, east and west.

The thing is choosing paths randomly, following the music. every time you get closer to the end the text will tell you that the music is getting louder and louder, but if you choose the wrong direction the music will weaken and the text will let you know, when that happens you'll have to turn tail.

Example: if you go West the music grows, great, you are on the right track, but then you go North and it weakens... now you have to go South (to basically go back to where you were before) and then choose another path of the options.
yeah but the closest i can get to the sound is in my caption, no matter which derection i go next it will get smaller or completely disappear

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
hmm... can you tell me what text appears for which direction?
i already the way out but thanks anyway. Btw can you complete the "bunny business" mission? it said i have to go back to The Placid Plain and setup camp but in cant find any safe title

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i already the way out but thanks anyway. Btw can you complete the "bunny business" mission? it said i have to go back to The Placid Plain and setup camp but in cant find any safe title
ok, i think you need to make a Carrot cake now, right? (or you haven't encountered the bunny girl yet?)

For what i remember:
-You talk with some Town NPC, they'll alert you that a monster girl is roaming the Plains.

-You go to the plains and, sure enough, the Bunnygirl should be roaming as any other monster in the map (rather interesting, actually)

-You face her, but you get destroyed because she's too fast to unfair levels and the normal Serum doesn't work

-I think that after that Laurel gives the super serum to experiment on her ( i have that part a bit fuzzy)

-You talk again to the NPCs, and your character will get the idea to make some food she'd like, so she's stuffed and can't run as good.

-That food is a Carrot cake, so you should have the ingridients ready (maybe that's why the camp title doesn't appear?) i think it's Flour/wheat, Eggs and Carrot (look up the recipe somewhere to be sure).

-when you do that a scene will trigger and the Bunnygirl will come for you.

Try gathering all the ingredients and keep going to the Plains until the Camp title appears somewhere, this is all i remember.

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
ok, i think you need to make a Carrot cake now, right? (or you haven't encountered the bunny girl yet?)

For what i remember:
-You talk with some Town NPC, they'll alert you that a monster girl is roaming the Plains.

-You go to the plains and, sure enough, the Bunnygirl should be roaming as any other monster in the map (rather interesting, actually)

-You face her, but you get destroyed because she's too fast to unfair levels and the normal Serum doesn't work

-I think that after that Laurel gives the super serum to experiment on her ( i have that part a bit fuzzy)

-You talk again to the NPCs, and your character will get the idea to make some food she'd like, so she's stuffed and can't run as good.

-That food is a Carrot cake, so you should have the ingridients ready (maybe that's why the camp title doesn't appear?) i think it's Flour/wheat, Eggs and Carrot (look up the recipe somewhere to be sure).

-when you do that a scene will trigger and the Bunnygirl will come for you.

Try gathering all the ingredients and keep going to the Plains until the Camp title appears somewhere, this is all i remember.
thanks! that helped me alots

Reactions: azraelswegul

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
I get this error message when trying to exit the (infernal temple? Hell? Hex's quest area, the one where the map is super massive and you have to do the link 5 stones mini games). Does this happen for anyone else? How do i fix?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So.... 1 lover per playthrough still a thing. Harem tag should be remove then. Change the game title too.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
So.... 1 lover per playthrough still a thing. Harem tag should be remove then. Change the game title too.
It technically is a harem since you can have non lover sex with everyone, and multiple lovers is something you can have with the e-cup version or cheats

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Is there a way to turn of the QTE in battle they have a to quick timer on them. I would rather just have a battle where you choose a attack and it happens like avalanche also none of my monsters want to fight. I rather just give up on the game because the this battle system.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Is there a way to turn of the QTE in battle they have a to quick timer on them. I would rather just have a battle where you choose a attack and it happens like avalanche also none of my monsters want to fight. I rather just give up on the game because the this battle system.
If you press ctrl in battle it activates rush mode (i think that's what it's called) and it speeds through almost all attacks, i know vex' trident slows things to a screech as well as black hole but those can be easily timed and then you just press ctrl again

Reactions: thhawk1

Dragonslajj

Feb 19, 2018
Anybody know if there are any plans for mobile with this? I don't mind the grind but it'd be so much more enjoyable if it made it to mobile.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes