3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

toto90

Sep 4, 2017
How complete guild quest with command ? i'll try with completequest but it don't work
Where i can find guild quest ID plz?

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
How complete guild quest with command ? i'll try with completequest but it don't work
Where i can find guild quest ID plz?
I don't know if you get guild seals if you complete it that way but you can do a lot of quests with "fight"+"kill" and "give" commands.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Is there anyway to skip the date no way to get any of it right and no way to answer any of the questions right.

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Is there anyway to skip the date no way to get any of it right and no way to answer any of the questions right.
So far there are 3 obligatory dates and if you want to make any girl your lover you have to have an additional date with that girl, so no way to skip entirely. For the relationship events however you can basically take pictures of the girl's blackbook page, moves list and kinks list, and try to remember the starting kink since those are the questions that come up in the Relationship Test event. Truth or Dare is just a trial and error game until you find out what a girl likes but you can guess a lot by her usual demeanor. For Story Time you really have to pay attention but luckily each different story has only 5 things that change so if you pick up on that you can skim read them.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Can someone please tell me what the password for the archfiend temple is ? I got the mysterious lens but my dumbass can figure out the riddle .

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Can someone please tell me what the password for the archfiend temple is ? I got the mysterious lens but my dumbass can figure out the riddle .
Look at every line for some time and you'll see some letters shake. If you put these shaking letters in order you'll get a word, it varies but it's always something like titties or hentai. I think titties is always the first one but it could just be how it happened for me.

Reactions: thesilentking

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Look at every line for some time and you'll see some letters shake. If you put these shaking letters in order you'll get a word, it varies but it's always something like titties or hentai. I think titties is always the first one but it could just be how it happened for me.
Alright thanks

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
are you serious??? it WAS the shaking letters? thank you anyway

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
The dev wrote the string dividers wrong. Will probably fix it in a future version. Best thing to do is exit the date and do a different date with that particular girl.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes