3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
any idea how to get holy water?
You can get almost all items from dungeon events. The one place where I know you always get holy water is when the girl you're with wants to pee and you give her a jar to pee in, but there should be more events where you get it, I just don't know for sure. You can always use the cheats too because Holy Water isn't a key item so it won't mess up your progress to get it that way.

whynotagain07

Mar 6, 2019
You can get almost all items from dungeon events. The one place where I know you always get holy water is when the girl you're with wants to pee and you give her a jar to pee in, but there should be more events where you get it, I just don't know for sure. You can always use the cheats too because Holy Water isn't a key item so it won't mess up your progress to get it that way.
RLY? i spent like 1000monies experimenting with diffrent tiers of rewards of donations to the church and all they ment by it was PISS? XD

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
The timing for attacking is way too fast to be anywhere remotely useful. It is crazy how quickly it goes by. I just can't find the timing for it because it flashes too quickly and I die. Why does combat need a quick time event anyway this is really frustrating.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
The timing for attacking is way too fast to be anywhere remotely useful. It is crazy how quickly it goes by. I just can't find the timing for it because it flashes too quickly and I die. Why does combat need a quick time event anyway this is really frustrating.
if you click on ctrl most of the quicktime events (except a select few) are done automatically on the average damage.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
nope, just click it once you get into battle and the battle is set on "speed" mode, that makes it skip most QuickTimes and also doesn't make you wait on the attacks.
so I tried going with this and the battle mechanic still is still kind of ridiculous. especially since the first dungeon is constantly spawning more than one enemy at a time which pretty much results in death.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
so I tried going with this and the battle mechanic still is still kind of ridiculous. especially since the first dungeon is constantly spawning more than one enemy at a time which pretty much results in death.
yeah, early game is kinda hard on the player, you have to basically run from multiple enemy battles and do the single battles, get enough shards, upgrade your skills, go against the witch boss and then you'll have two haremon by your side and that should make battles easier and more manageable.

the problem is that the whole game is made with the idea in mind that you'll have several haremon fighting at the same time, so the early encounters where you only have one haremon by your side are kinda busted.

Dragon_XZero

Oct 23, 2019
So...am I the only one that finds getting Scarlett as a lover...weird as fuck? Like, I haven't seen her "lover's H-scene" but in general it just feels wrong to me considering what her first H-scene was like

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes