3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Okay but do I need to bottle a fair , dip my feet or the third option I forgot ? or do I bottle a fairy then use that on the knife ?
when you get there a fourth option will be shown alongside with "catch fairy", "dip your toes" and "bottle some water" called "clean the knife", so if you already got the knife and Prof Laurel already told you to wash the thing you can go there right away.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
any tip for fighting mimic?
the mimic is utter bullshit, i gave up trying on it and just abused the fuck out of it with items

use K8-E to lower its defense and damage it till it spits the Witch out then use the Kitsune and K8-E to damage it with piercing attacks while using the Witch to keep it overwhelmed with the Love Bomb item (the one that instantly overwhelms an enemy), took me 2 Love Bombs to kill it and it didnt get the chance to grab anyone else, also X Blader deals a lot of damage when the mimic is open if it crits, just over 120 from a critical hit while its overwhelmed

Reactions: gundam_00

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
when you get there a fourth option will be shown alongside with "catch fairy", "dip your toes" and "bottle some water" called "clean the knife", so if you already got the knife and Prof Laurel already told you to wash the thing you can go there right away.
I don't have this option. Is there some sort of bug or something? What version were you playing while getting it?

Sleepycatz

Jul 12, 2020
I don't have this option. Is there some sort of bug or something? What version were you playing while getting it?
I was on version 0.35.0.3 DEBUG
You need to show the knife to Professor Laurel first, then it should be a fourth option at the Fairy Fountain event

BKvartS

Sep 16, 2020
I was on version 0.35.0.3 DEBUG
You need to show the knife to Professor Laurel first, then it should be a fourth option at the Fairy Fountain event
I did all of this. Laurel is telling me the same on the phone. But there is no such option. In Witching Wood, in Placid Plain, active, inactive, with any characters. What does it want from me?

Last edited:

Snakk

May 11, 2021
I did all of this. Laurel is telling me the same on the phone. But there is no such option. In Witching Wood, in Placid Plain, active, inactive, with any characters. What does it want from me?
I had the same problem, you actually have to go to Scarlett after you talk with the prof, then she will tell you how to clean the knife.

wasterbaster10

Apr 17, 2022
Someone might've already posted it, but how do you update to the new version, would rather not have to go through the entire game again

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Someone might've already posted it, but how do you update to the new version, would rather not have to go through the entire game again
just delete your old version, your save isnt stored with the game its save in a separate folder in User/AppData/Roaming if your using Windows

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
I see so many comments about it being read as HaremOn expecting a harem style game. Am i the only one who read it as HareMon like a play on pokemon but hare as in furry/monstergirl? idk might just be me. Am enjoying the game though even if at times it feels grindy.
I've never seen "hare" ever refer to something like furry or monstergirl unless it's specifically about rabbits or something, which this game clearly isn't solely about rabbits. If you're trying to imply hare was trying to refer to "hair" I don't really know what to say other than that's a bit of a leap in logic

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
who knows the answers to the questions of ghosts? the first answer was a tiger. On the second and third I can not find answers.

exception

Apr 4, 2019
When I fought against a new girl, I tore her cloth and used sarum, but the fight never proceeded.
I tried to skip to her turn, but the PC was froze.
First time I stack at first phase, but second time I could advance to second phase, so if next time...?

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes