3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Haxatix

Jun 17, 2020
i got through that fight just fine, you using the newest version?
Yeah, I'm using the newest version. And also, i got through that. I think the cause of it was Miruku was in battle, so i just change her with my other member, Ash and Vex.

Illogimic

Jun 23, 2022
made an account just to ask about this error I've encountered when booting up 35.0.5 debug. Kicks in right after the Miruku loading scene and right before the main menu. Can't play the game as a result..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
i also keep crashing in the knightshade fight, anyone have any clues as to how to avoid the crash?

of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0 (line -1)

Last edited:

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
i also keep crashing in the knightshade fight, anyone have any clues as to how to avoid the crash?

of Step Event0
for object obj_battlecontroller:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Step_0 (line -1)

*note i tried having miruku benched like someone mentioned but it still crashed

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I went on a date with vex to the restaurant, I ordered Haggis which is his favorite food according to the worst questions when I get to that part I lose points. I don't understand why that happens

dunreeper

Dec 11, 2017
Hope someone can get some use of this (and upgrade it if they want): D It's a little start Guide / help with some of the amazing things some amazing people have uploaded and some things I have collected / made

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes