2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
bandits? those weird people outside a gate? or harley a bandit?
nah use the police radar & surf for minions, I'd recommend never fighting more than two as it's difficult without upgrades.. which are being reworked atm. Once you beat 1-2 you can hand them into gordon for 25 dollarydoo's a piece. I'd recommending "saving" them for larger expenses.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
nah use the police radar & surf for minions, I'd recommend never fighting more than two as it's difficult without upgrades.. which are being reworked atm. Once you beat 1-2 you can hand them into gordon for 25 dollarydoo's a piece. I'd recommending "saving" them for larger expenses.
yea got it, got money, but even if you pay and manage to beat bane, harley still just say goodbye at the end of the night?

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
Woohoo, it's been a while since I've been here!
Hi guys and girls!

Rolled out the new update.

1. New combat system. Opponents in general have become stronger.
2. New interface (including tasks from Batman's mom)
3. Buying weapons and armor will now make more sense.
4. New Batgirl. Including 3 sets of clothes.
5. Pregnant Batgirl.
6. 2 meditation poses (I just added the second pose).
7. I'm working on a meditation pose for pregnant Batgirl now. I will add it soon.

Glad to be here with you again. And making the game again!

Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
New combat system. Opponents in general have become stronger.

if the enemies are stronger I hope they also pay more money for them

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
The Blowjob works now, but I see that you still cannot remove Harley's shorts (including strip commands).
I have not yet found any tasks from Batman's mom.

I noticed that after loosing a fight to three minions, my hit power seems to have been permanently reduced from 13 to 12. Is there a way to recover that? (I couldn't train because Batgirl mysteriously became pregnant ;))

I also have a request: Could the phone charge by 20 per minion instead of 10? It would save a good amount of grinding to see scenes.

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
This is a tediously repetitive and very grindy game for minimal payout. It was worth doing the first time but this version glitched out my old save and i just dont think i have the patience to grind my way back up to where i was in the old version. Are there any shortcuts to speed things up, like console commands to mod the stats or money values?

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
Its like the designer reprogrammed it to cap your development at a point where you just cant take the hits or dish enough damage to take out all three.

Did it stop being possible to beat all three bandits in this game?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I haven't been able to surpass 2 without losing, you can't even use batarangs during combat. The "new" mechanics only apply to the Batgirl fight & maybe Harley/Bane. It's the old system for bandito's & not much else.. which really blows.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I'm sure we will be able to win those fights again when the game has more equipment options added.

ofeoshur

Jan 19, 2019
I'm getting an issue where batgirl just never gets naked. She says the lines where she's supposed to show her tits but it's always a shirt, even in yoga.

TheDoomieDoom

Feb 20, 2018
okay so I get that this is new and all but my god the bugs, so lemme run this down, I beat harley after a bunch of training and got the fight mechanics mostly figured out, did the HJ scene, harley just ups and vanishes, track her down again, this time lose the fight, find her again and win the fight, attempt to do a simple striptease and the entire game breaks down to the point I can't backtrack and fix the problem

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
Its up to the dev to put in the work and pull up his socks this can really go far and easily on SU level all he needs to do is put in the work and more people will hop on the bandwagon who knows maybe designers will join along too. There are so few successful trainer games with very little actually fully complete. Every good trainer game gets discontinued which is horribly sad as its a real nice genre...

Reactions: Brinline

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Hope it's not dead. It would be very disappointing to see another parody game based on DC or Marvel get abandoned.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes