2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
Hopefully, the game returns with a lot considering it's been 2 weeks no rush tho.
Kinda sad to see so few trainers being released these days, guess I am just a fan of Trainer games.

Reactions: Wht7DT

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
well you're not wrong, I joined the patreon & the last post was frigging november. i figured the guy would appear back with his v2.0 but he hasn't; I made the joke of the russian mafia claiming the creator, I may not be far off. I'll toss a message his way to see what's the issue.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Sent a message on Patreon to the guy; If he doesn't say anything back we know he really did get jipped by the mob.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
(sigh) Too much bug. The combat system is buggy. Batgirl is invincible. The three minions are invincible.No new content. What used to work is now buggy. (Harley scenes)
Sorry, bro, I'm glad you're working, but this was a disappointment.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have tried the latest version and I have to say some things
1is extremely bugged harley's blowjob scene always fails among others

2º the progress of the game is poorly explained if it is a trainer I do not see the point that every time you want to train Harley you have to fight with her and beat her the first few times well but then it becomes boring when the logical thing would be that if you go to the route You capture her slave after several confrontations to fight to train her and if you go to the romance one, no (you date gifts...)

3º Barbara's design is horrible, I'm sorry, but she's like that, she doesn't look anything like the DC character and it contrasts a lot with the design of the others, especially with Harley's, which is 10/10

4º the option to change language should be in options not inside the game because many times you can accidentally click while you move through the menus inside the game

5º there is no option to load game? when I want to load I have to go to the main menu to be able to do it (big mistake)

6º the interface is confusing I have seen that sometimes hearts of the characters appear and another icon that I cannot identify because it appears little and it does not look good but since it does not have a menu, a table or something to see the statistics of the girls (love, obedience, etc. ) I don't know if that's good or bad if I have a lot of points or a few etc. that deserves a review soon

Even so, the game interests me and it can be an interesting trainer if it is polished enough and options/scenes are added, as you say, inspired by Rogue like but you need to improve a lot of encouragement and good luck with the game

Reactions: Ut5962 and gambit87

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Nice game but a few more female characters that you can "train" would be nice.
I know it's about Harley, but it would still be great. Maybe they could train them together. And as a finale, it would be great if Harley (and maybe other female characters) could be impregnated.

Reactions: Cooldude17

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The girls are back in town
It's been a long time since the last update. I spent a lot of time moving into my new apartment and fixing it up. But now I'm back.
It must be a stable version of the game. I spent quite a lot of time checking the new code and seem to have fixed all the bugs.
Unfortunately, this version doesn't include all the new scenes I planned to add to it. I'm still working on them. And they will be added soon.
Nevertheless, you will notice the difference between this version and the previous one.
This includes not only a redrawn Batgirl, but also a new interface, more character interactivity, and a new combat system (I finally like what I got).
I hope you like the changes too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes