2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

durachok69

Mar 19, 2018
Find bug in bane fight rus, can creator fix it? he must just change in file harley bar.rpy in 661 line from Baneturn13Rus to Baneturn3Rus, if someone get it, this file in folder game (HarleyQuinnTrainer013-win\game\harley bar.rpy)

Reactions: pirsus

kungfufool45

Jul 27, 2020
there is a bug where you go back to the other language {I believe its Russian don't quote me} if you either go leave the gift shop or lose to the minions

sixdstoxik

Aug 3, 2017
there is a bug where you go back to the other language {I believe its Russian don't quote me} if you either go leave the gift shop or lose to the minions
same issue here. when I start the second minion mission, it switches back to the not English one.

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
Find bug in bane fight rus, can creator fix it? he must just change in file harley bar.rpy in 661 line from Baneturn13Rus to Baneturn3Rus, if someone get it, this file in folder game (HarleyQuinnTrainer013-win\game\harley bar.rpy)
Thanks, buddy!

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
Is it possible to get the language to go back to english after it has gone russian?

Because if its not i think i might have to abandon this game. I can't fight minions without the language changing, which means i cant earn money, which means the game can't progress.

Also, what's the console command for free money? If i don't need to fight to earn money then the language bug won't be an issue.

EDIT: Just scrolled up and saw that this was a known issue and has already been resolved. Money cheat would still be nice, but is not needed.

Mar 8, 2018
Is it possible to get the language to go back to english after it has gone russian?

Because if its not i think i might have to abandon this game. I can't fight minions without the language changing, which means i cant earn money, which means the game can't progress.

Also, what's the console command for free money? If i don't need to fight to earn money then the language bug won't be an issue.

EDIT: Just scrolled up and saw that this was a known issue and has already been resolved. Money cheat would still be nice, but is not needed.
The hotfix for that is three comments above yours. DO IT

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
Hotfix 0.13b
And as a bonus, just in case, I added the ability to change the language in the main character's room.

Also in the hero shop it still converts into russian after you buy gifts I only bought a bottle of wine and it did it.
An interesting bug. The code jumped to another file without any attachment.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
fix for switching to Russian after buying wine:

in /game find the file 'police and magazine.rpy'
on line 441 replace Market2Rus with Market2Eng

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well I may have to start over as I got like 80 attack power so I beat bane even in his three forms in two strikes a piece lmao.

Balance is totally outta whack, why buy weapons when training with Batgirl eventually can get you four attack points everyday? Weapons are pricey, there isn't very many of them and same with armors you should add more options, add some gadgetry (have a skill level for those Batgirl can train you, if you're willing to add it have Harley be willing to train you as well if she likes you enough).
The affection system while noted in a gauge is far to simplistic and due to lack of content kinda hard to tell when you get anywhere, of course as you add stuff for Batgirl and HQ this will change but it will need to be changed by some point.

Reactions: asanoturna

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh and by skill I mean like attack power a whole subset of items you can use in battle like batarangs, for a small boost which is real creatine, flash bombs/stun grenades to stop or deter attacks for a couple turns etcetera: as for where to get the the hero store of course. Oh consider adding skill books that boost your attack, defence and skill level just have them appear in stats mention the main room like attack power and the learned books are permanent small boosts of course.

Im just tossing ideas at you for some more in-depth gameplay mechanics.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes