2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So we get the bare bones to romance Harley?
I can't wait, it'll be real fun to romance her and turn her into our companion.

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
A new "sex with Batgirl" update!

it includes:

1. Freeze time sex

2. The ability to rewind time back

3. The maximum amount of energy is now 300 units

4. The ability to stop a training fight

5. Minor bag fixes

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to prepare everything I wanted. The work with titsex for Harley Quinn is still ongoing.

While drawing, new ideas appear that slow down the process. For example, now I plan to expand the new pose with a jerk, a handjob and a blowjob.

For the same reason, the romantic story with Harley is not ready yet. She demanded that the "store for heroes" be added to the game.

I plan to finish working on the story in a week. The new pose will be ready by the end of the month.

New additions will not take long to wait!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
A new "sex with Batgirl" update!

it includes:

1. Freeze time sex

2. The ability to rewind time back

3. The maximum amount of energy is now 300 units

4. The ability to stop a training fight

5. Minor bag fixes

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to prepare everything I wanted. The work with titsex for Harley Quinn is still ongoing.

While drawing, new ideas appear that slow down the process. For example, now I plan to expand the new pose with a jerk, a handjob and a blowjob.

For the same reason, the romantic story with Harley is not ready yet. She demanded that the "store for heroes" be added to the game.

I plan to finish working on the story in a week. The new pose will be ready by the end of the month.

New additions will not take long to wait!

Hey dude got the windows version? You only posted Linux.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It really isn't the same game whatsoever and I never got passed Raven in this as it just kept crashing causing me to lose progress which dissatisfied me, it occured often too so I just gave up.
Also this game you're a male protagonist and never shift your view so it's completely different, the Mc also has no powers whatsoever besides the whole time stop thing.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Catwoman being black is not a thing from the show, a black catwoman has appeared multiple times I believe even the 1960's batman had a black catwoman.
It's fine just hollywood is replacing whites far too often for no reason.

Bill8778

Jul 17, 2020
I got some sort of Info regarding Harleys place and don't know from there on out like where the batgirl scene at??

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes