2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
This game is a fan-based parody.
Batman is missing. Gothem now has a new defender. It's time to bring all the criminals to their knees. It depends on you whether you will be a hero and a villain.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-16
Release Date: 2022-02-15
Developer: Volter
Censored: No
Version: 0.20b
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

1318645_04.jpg 1318644_03.jpg 1318643_02.jpg body.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
sdf1.jpg

Vilain much these days?

sfd.jpg

Lookin” sharp as always ... Ah .. it cuts.

sdf2.jpg

So .. uhm .. can I see the bat mobile clearly not fairytale kind?​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not discard the credit card superheroes like green arrow.
It's fun to see Batman being mixed with "super powers", considering that Batman is probably the only super hero without any kind of super powers.

:KEK:
Doing all those throw yourself to the floor pushups and beating 600 guys in a melee are super as well.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The demo so far look promising with the idea of MC have the power of stopping time, too bad it did not make it to the demo yet so we can't see how good it was yet. The art so far was okay not too bad, I like that we can choose to be a hero and hand over those minions when defeat to Gordon for money or choose to absorbing their energy to fill out the time stop power, combat was okay and would be fun to see how freeze time ability being use against the enemy in those battle in the future, sex content so far was limit when you can sneak into Batgirl room and have a chance to see her doing yoga naked or challenge her into a duel and strip her naked, with Harley if you win you can force her to do handjob and even smack her face to make her more obedient (too bad after I choose to hit her 3 times the game suddenly switch from English to Russia, hope it will change in the future)
I'll bookmark and keep my eyes on this game, hope Dev won't abandon it

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes