• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
I wish people who make games would make more content first and then a patreon....i know that is a very "controversial" post out here without the maker ever readin it but maybe if they did it the way i said it they could actually net some patreon buddies...just sayin at everyone who ever thinks about makin a game which is not a 0.00001 ALPHA...

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
this looks really interesting but i usually try to wait till the third update when there a little more content but i will defiantly be keeping an eye on this one

Reactions: BVonkX

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
this looks really interesting but i usually try to wait till the third update when there a little more content but i will defiantly be keeping an eye on this one
ayo wtf is that spacecorps banner, that looks like fking Momo knockoff wannabe bootleg edition fished from the dark web

• Haha
Reactions: Hentagram

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
harley quinn, the best girl on the fucking planet! :whistle:

dont fuck this up! she deserves a proper game!

Reactions: BVonkX

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey I'm all for a game where you choose your direction, it's be nice to have a game where you make Harley obedient but at the same time this is the Harley Quinn from her solo cartoon. It'd be amazing if we can romance her and get her to absolutely love the player character, you go on dates beating the fuck outta people and building your relationship, this Harley could be really sweet to romance and the final boss could be the joker. I'm cool with a trainer but don't forget about romance as that should be a big thing too.

Ah who am I kidding the devs aren't here so my opinion doesn't matter.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Bug: Talk with Batgirl while she's not wearing mask - Choose the clothing option - She puts the mask on - Then it triggers the script where you silently enter her room and she's angry (if you're in her room)
If she's in the main hall, it triggers the "Open the map" option.
Also, you can summon her naked in the main hall. Let's call it a feature;)
Though the chatting option makes her dress up forgetting the bottom part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm probably a wrong person for that, but I still could help with the translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: pirsus and Big Sip

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Ahh, another day, another trainer. I would love to see a finished one popping up on latest updates... Someday... just one... Do i ask for to much? trainer.PNG
I can't count Paprika Trainer as a real trainer, since the "training" aspect is mostly missing. Even tho, its fine as it is.

Good luck to the dev tho :cool:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
A few issues. 1, hit Harley too much and the game becomes Russian. Which seems like a really egregious scripting/coding/[insert proper term here] error. 2, right click gives neither a load option nor preferences. yes I know they're in the bottom right of the game. No that doesn't make it ok for the menu to not have them.

Reactions: Semondemon

15scavenger

Sep 12, 2019
Definitely needs more content but overall promising, needs polishing here and there but the most important is how long do we wait for a new content

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Хмм. С одной стороны я знаю что у наших разрабов лучшие шутки юмора, да и игра хорошая. С другой, все начиная со Старого Охотника и заканчивая Дархом - медлительные/ленивые задницы. Донатить или не донатить, вот в чём вопрос.

Last edited:

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
ayo wtf is that spacecorps banner, that looks like fking Momo knockoff wannabe bootleg edition fished from the dark web
she's Lt.Kex she is a 142 year old phlaxian science officer in scicorp and is super sexy and you get a scene with her pretty early on she's really hot

Reactions: Semondemon
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes