2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
I found several bugs. So I fixed them.
I also added a small bonus for my patrons - a hardcore deepthroat mode for Harley.

patch.jpg

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The problem of Russian speakers is a small experience of everyday communication in English. Therefore, my level of knowledge of the language is like a dog's - I understand everything, but I can't say. :)
Don't worry, that's normal, we all have that, passive usage initially comes more easily than active use, for a language that is not our mother tongue - and in reality, even for the mother tongue, babies first listen to parents and others, than start trying to talk.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I found several bugs. So I fixed them.
I also added a small bonus for my patrons - a hardcore deepthroat mode for Harley.

View attachment 1321343

You're attentive, I like that. :)
It's a good and interesting game. Idea: spanking scene/pussy shaving (Sorry, but Harley too hairy for me. ;) )

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey could you add a counter for current cash on hand, days passed and what-not?
Maybe a little tidbit in that Achievement area in the PDA for relationship status with girls that displays a number so we know how far along we are with girls and maybe a personal tidbit of info to display our fighting skills?

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
I'd love to see this game do very well and if you can continue with the speed you update and so forth, i think this can easily be one of the best trainer games down the line. I hope it does extremely well and i hope you can bring a lot to the table can't wait to see it down the line. The only tricky thing is now that you picked a trainer and you chose to do a DC approach which many have tried and just gave up so i hope you can continue and do your best good luck for the future hope it turns out a masterpiece!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well if he just focuses content & storyline to a few girls (we got batgirl, Harley, Poison Ivy in the future & Catwoman) I think it'd be fine. Keeping it to a few girls is best tbh, it lets you flesh each one out and he can alter core mechanics as time goes along.
Right now Batgirl & HQ being the main focus until a decent amount of stuff would be fine.

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
Well if he just focuses content & storyline to a few girls (we got batgirl, Harley, Poison Ivy in the future & Catwoman) I think it'd be fine. Keeping it to a few girls is best tbh, it lets you flesh each one out and he can alter core mechanics as time goes along.
Right now Batgirl & HQ being the main focus until a decent amount of stuff would be fine.
Shark King approves of Harley's story line.
SHK.png
I'm sorry, but you won't fuck him. (I know you wanted to) :)

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
How do you break out of the training fight with Batgirl? No matter who wins it keeps repeating?

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
Hey could you add a counter for current cash on hand, days passed and what-not?
Maybe a little tidbit in that Achievement area in the PDA for relationship status with girls that displays a number so we know how far along we are with girls and maybe a personal tidbit of info to display our fighting skills?
I know that the journal is not informative enough. I plan to rewrite its code in the future. But first I will add more content.
I'm thinking about adding days of the week and related events to the game. For example, Harley will not commit crimes on Saturdays (Shabbat), and Batgirl will visit her father on Sundays. The counter of the number of days may also appear along with the scenario events. I also want to add a task tab to help with the progress of the script. I also want to add achievements

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
Well, I'm done with batgirl's anal. It looks very nice. But... I'll have to redraw her current art. An extra 3 hours of work. It sucks.

Reactions: Semondemon

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, it's alot of work getting stuff like this done but I'm glad you're doing it. You said you'd focus on content and then flesh things out so thumbs up here dude just keep humming along.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Well, not too bad, could use a bit of a overhaul imo. Some grammatical errors here and there, art is fine, I guess I'll just wait until then this game gets more updates.

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
Oh, it was harder than I thought. It took 1967 lines of code for sex with Batgirl to work correctly.
But now it works.
I'm not sure if I'll have time to finish with a titty fuck in time.

By the way. I hope you will like Harley's room from her new story.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes