2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
I'd hardly call 3 threads over 3 years and 16 replies between them "demand"
You see a dozen people and you don't see a demand. You don't think outside the forum? How many voiced requests is enough?
Are you implying that even people between the threads don't deserve an easier way to find what they like?
If we talk numbers, why someone with 11 messages and 3 likes over 4 years would think his opinion matters?

Reactions: aifman7

Must_Be_Javik

May 12, 2019
It seems that the plot was written by a Russian guy.
Don't get me wrong, I'm neutral to this game, but the plot.... it's a little bit cringe.
About art style, well I'm not an artist to judge.
1628785474285.png

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
Some shit happens. It's already the third day we have a hurricane, so I'm sitting without electricity. This shit will continue for another couple of days. Because of this, I did not finish working on the next patch, although it was 80% done. I hope to solve all the problems by the end of next week.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Harley Quinn Trainer [v0.12] APK -

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
PATCH 0.13

We're back in the game! This update came out later than we would have liked. It turned out that after two weeks of hard work, it would take another week of procrastination.

But now I'm full of energy again.

This patch is dedicated to Harley. There are no new sex scenes in it.

What are there?

1. Part of Harley's storyline is a date in a bar.

2. Store for heroes.

3. Two new storyline characters: Shark King and Bane.

4. Beginning the redesign of the game's interface. Added days of the week, and the events associated with them.

5. Harley's home base.

6. Small bug fixes.

Plans: The next patch will be devoted to Batgirl. I plan to release it by the end of the month. It will allow making Batgirl pregnant. Sex scenes with pregnant Batgirl will be added.

Downlaod:

• Sad
Reactions: TrueDarkness35

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
PATCH 0.13

We're back in the game! This update came out later than we would have liked. It turned out that after two weeks of hard work, it would take another week of procrastination.

What are there?

2. Store for heroes.

4. Beginning the redesign of the game's interface. Added days of the week, and the events associated with them.

5. Harley's home base.

6. Small bug fixes.

Plans: The next patch will be devoted to Batgirl. I plan to release it by the end of the month. It will allow making Batgirl pregnant. Sex scenes with pregnant Batgirl will be added.

Downlaod:

There are too many bug, friend. The text changes to Cyrillic, and i don't speak russian. When we meet Bane, i get this:

PATCH 0.13

What are there?

2. Store for heroes.

5. Harley's home base.

6. Small bug fixes.

Downlaod:

There are too many mistakes. The text changes to Cyrillic, and if i meet Bane, i get error message.

Reactions: Hirundi
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes