2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
While I'm at it gloves and boots could be added fora small attack and defence boost - gloves for 1-5 ATK 1-4 def, boots for 1-5 defe.nce

Mar 16, 2021
There should be an unique dialogue option for when you go with the name Mr. Freeze anyway when picking your name. I like the humor in this, it's pretty fun.

chakafaka

Feb 19, 2019
after fight with bane
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/harly bar.rpy", line 661, in script
jump Baneturn13Rus
ScriptError: could not find label 'Baneturn13Rus'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/harly bar.rpy", line 661, in script
jump Baneturn13Rus
File "D:\1\HarleyQuinnTrainer013-win\HarleyQuinnTrainer013-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\1\HarleyQuinnTrainer013-win\HarleyQuinnTrainer013-win\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Baneturn13Rus'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Harley Quinn Trainer
Sun Sep 19 00:12:55 2021

pirsus

Apr 12, 2019
Batgirl redraw.

The new patch will be dedicated to Batgirl. Namely her pregnancy. It was meant to be. However. The whole time I was worried about Batgirl's imperfection. And I came to the opinion that Batgirl should be completely redrawn, in the process of choosing poses for the pregnant Batgirl.

So it was done.

She became more athletic and confident in her abilities. More like a real Batgirl. I think so.

What will appear in the patch:

1. Two new meditation poses (one new for non-pregnant and one new for pregnant Batgirl).

2. Poses that already exist will be redrawn.

3. Holographic Martha Bruce will become a more active participant in gameplay than she is now. I plan to make her more like Iron Man's Jarvis.

4. I will add 1 or 2 more sets of clothes for Batgirl. Which she will be able to change at will.

5. If I have time, I'll teach Batgirl to turn her back on the hero.

6. Will be improved interface of the game.

7. There will be tasks for the hero. At least the first few tutorials.

In general, the plans are Napoleonic! I will try to meet the deadline of 2 weeks.

And a pregnant Batgirl sketch for you.

Новая Бэтгерл2.jpg

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Interesting, only issue is her hips look odd in the new standing pose art, they're a little slim tbh.

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
Damn i wish batgirl was more drawn like the dc comics batgirl with long hair and a nice body and not so pale :(
(But hey this is just a thought good luck on the project if i had a say id definitely say redraw Batgirl completely or get a second artist to do so will highly up the game!)
[There is something that puts me off with the current batgirl not sure if it is because it looks like she is a kid or just drawn differently]

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Batgirl redraw.

The new patch will be dedicated to Batgirl. Namely her pregnancy. It was meant to be. However. The whole time I was worried about Batgirl's imperfection. And I came to the opinion that Batgirl should be completely redrawn, in the process of choosing poses for the pregnant Batgirl.

So it was done.

She became more athletic and confident in her abilities. More like a real Batgirl. I think so.

What will appear in the patch:

1. Two new meditation poses (one new for non-pregnant and one new for pregnant Batgirl).

2. Poses that already exist will be redrawn.

3. Holographic Martha Bruce will become a more active participant in gameplay than she is now. I plan to make her more like Iron Man's Jarvis.

4. I will add 1 or 2 more sets of clothes for Batgirl. Which she will be able to change at will.

5. If I have time, I'll teach Batgirl to turn her back on the hero.

6. Will be improved interface of the game.

7. There will be tasks for the hero. At least the first few tutorials.

In general, the plans are Napoleonic! I will try to meet the deadline of 2 weeks.

And a pregnant Batgirl sketch for you.

View attachment 1414071
i like the before better than after.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
problem when i battle I'm getting russia language, even though i pick english and now after that battle every thing is in russian. is there a way to fix this or i got to wait for the next update.

Last edited:

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
Also is it just me or do you feel like pregnancy is being rushed i feel like batgirl needs a propper remake IMO :shrug:

Reactions: Brinline
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes