Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Fetish focused on girls butts, but..
1)Flat asses
2)Boobs bigger than the ass.

So, that's a fucking lie.
noooooooooooooooooooo

damn it, at least touch the default Illusion sliders. Well, I'll buttfuck the GILF and call it a day.

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Semi-Tested, double unofficial android port used Wills747 's stuff

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom [DANTOM]

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
always failing. dont know what to do other
Are you playing oikoumene's Android port?
If so, I doubt the game will work properly on a touch-screen device, since the mouse position is queried.
On PC, slide the mouse up and down until an indicator (behind Marin's head) appears, then click the "next" button.

the ending how to compete the quest.
You have to execute/repeat last Amy quest scene in manual mode...
There is indeed an error in the script and you need to complete this route with the Manual-Mode.

I guess there is an error in "sidequests.rpy": "_call_achi_notify_12" instead of "_call_achi_notify_11" in "Automatic-Mode" part of the script?

Thank you very much for pointing this out!

The from clauses was added automatically by Ren'Py, it is one line below.

Line 1077: $ amy_achi == True
results in False, a typo on my part.

Correctly it must be:
$amy_achi = True

Strange that this bug has not been found and mentioned before.

Reactions: BtDt

KnightKKK

Feb 14, 2022
my game stuck at the second time in libary with marin, keep jumping out exe has stop working. how can i fix it?

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
my game stuck at the second time in libary with marin, keep jumping out exe has stop working. how can i fix it?
Which version do you play win/mac/nix/android? The game was developed and played with an almost 8 years old laptop and it runs fine. (win 10)
Edit: Sorry, you're playing on windows, just saw it now. As I said, maybe the game was corrupted during the download.

DarklingSun

Dec 1, 2022
Are you playing oikoumene's Android port?
If so, I doubt the game will work properly on a touch-screen device, since the mouse position is queried.
On PC, slide the mouse up and down until an indicator (behind Marin's head) appears, then click the "next" button.
I am playing on PC (Linux Mint 21) and the inicator starts, then i click the next button and get the message "failed"

Reactions: Tom [DANTOM]

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I am playing on PC (Linux Mint 21) and the inicator starts, then i click the next button and get the message "failed"
To be honest, I have no idea why this happens. The game itself was tested on Debian 8 (Jessie) and ran fine (although the bug with Amy's route was overlooked), without any freezes or crashes and your described behavior would have been noticed by 99%.
Just a guess, maybe your download file (the .zip archive) is corrupted?
I've added sha256 checksums on the itch.io download page and post these here in a spoiler.

DarklingSun

Dec 1, 2022
To be honest, I have no idea why this happens. The game itself was tested on Debian 8 (Jessie) and ran fine (although the bug with Amy's route was overlooked), without any freezes or crashes and your described behavior would have been noticed by 99%.
Just a guess, maybe your download file (the .zip archive) is corrupted?
I've added sha256 checksums on the itch.io download page and post these here in a spoiler.
i deleted the zip so cannot check. did you checked my savefile? does it work in your game version?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaroldAndTheWitches-1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes