3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
Seems it cannot be played on joiplay (android). The pictures are cropped off and gives a text based gameplay which is kinda drag. Any solutions?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Hey I just wanted to say that ur game looks so sweet that if I can't play it on Android I'm going get another laptop just to play it and I am not even clowning Dev Great art & thanks for sharing ur gifts!

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
The idea for the game and the appearance of the characters is really great, it is a pity that everything else is not :(

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Let's get started... out of curiosity i tried this game, and i have a strange feeling about it, like... it's not good, but not bad either, it's just... average.

- The writting sucks
- Large pics should be above text and not in the middle
- You don't have really the choice, you have one good answer and that's it.
- The game is lacking of liberty; it's a HTML game, if you want a linear story just use renpy instead ? Same for the pics.
- Scene are not logic... why Ginny and Hermione playing volleyball at beach IN A WORLD OF MAGIC ?

Otherwise :
- Concept is still cool
- Since it's HTML you can improve A LOT and really make something cool or change drastically and make a renpy game instead

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
even in the new game that is coming out u dont play as the old protag
get with the times u fanboy/girl

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The 3rd pic looks like Megan Markle, so you play as Harry but cuck a Harry at the same time?
That would be really cool…to add a MM cameo where you can do bdsm-type things to her. But the prince of darkness (Harry) would probably send a hit squad over to your house if u did.

Casu Consulto

Jun 22, 2017
explayin, phrase or at least point out where exatlcy to find set line. otherwise your answer is useless.
From the original post:

Notice:
This was online only, we ported this to Twine(HTML). It's not the most elegant solution, but it's playable.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes