3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

An0nim0us

Oct 15, 2016
Don't bother using JoiPlay just open up in normal browser. If still cropped and didn't improve by viewing in desktop mode then open the html in a text editor. In pretty much the first couple of lines says default width =1. I set it to 0.25 and it completely fixed the cropping issues with the images. You can then zoom back in to read the text and zoom out again to fully see the images.
Open the .html file in any text editor. In line 7 right after "<style title="Twine CSS">" enter this "img{max-width:100%;max-height:100vh;width:auto;margin;auto}"

Now it'll look like this "<style title="Twine CSS">img{max-width:100%;max-height:100vh;width:auto;margin;auto}@keyframes appear{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}............"

This should make it work in JoiPlay or any device.

An0nim0us

Oct 15, 2016
Seems it cannot be played on joiplay (android). The pictures are cropped off and gives a text based gameplay which is kinda drag. Any solutions?
Open the .html file in any text editor. In line 7 right after "<style title="Twine CSS">" enter this "img{max-width:100%;max-height:100vh;width:auto;margin;auto}"

Now it'll look like this "<style title="Twine CSS">img{max-width:100%;max-height:100vh;width:auto;margin;auto}@keyframes appear{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}............"

This should make it work in JoiPlay or any other device.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I wish this was in Ren'Py, or Unity, or something better than what it is, currently. This HTML stuff is really unplayable to me. The effort is appreciated, and kudos to those who enjoy it, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Feb 12, 2021
the artwork in this is so freaking phenomenal!! just wish the dev had included more h-scenes, especially involving blackmail n mindbreak. not on patreon, but if anyone reading this is, would appreciate an ETA on next update, as it's been a few months since last one (at least according to this thread)

n if anyone knows of another similar quality game invovling HP theme, preferably in Renpy/VN mode, it'd be appreciated :unsure:

(also, would like to thank merry mage personally, so if anyone knows another way (besides patreon) to contact him, plz pm me w/contact info...thx)

Reactions: Grelk and SafNap
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes