3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
developer already have full game, but release it in chapters for those who don't pay, i don't know what to say about it, maybe just one word, it's "greed", greed is bad, it will turn people away from you

PapiAxel

Sep 1, 2018
Don't bother using JoiPlay just open up in normal browser. If still cropped and didn't improve by viewing in desktop mode then open the html in a text editor. In pretty much the first couple of lines says default width =1. I set it to 0.25 and it completely fixed the cropping issues with the images. You can then zoom back in to read the text and zoom out again to fully see the images.
Thank you!(y)

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Why do all the downloads report a virus, and it had me remove a 'severe threat', says someone can hack you?

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
I think that Draco may have been more credible as a main chapter than Harry. He is way too good to do things like this

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Why is the DL called "...CH10_Part_1"? And the game filesadmin mirror doesnt work for me in FF, gives just a round of advert.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HarryPotterAndTheCodexOfCorruption-CH10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I noticed in the reviews the story is linear with good choices carrying you forward and bad choices ending in game overs. Does this equate to types of content as well? You don't get a choice to skip over or stop scenes that had fetishes that the player might not find interesting? - beast for example. or MMF scenes

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes