3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Why is the DL called "...CH10_Part_1"? And the game filesadmin mirror doesnt work for me in FF, gives just a round of advert.
There are 1 to 2 more updates coming for Ch10

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Luna and her dragon scenes.
... I am seeing you fucking luna in a sample image
So luna also cheats on you with a dragon.
this is netorare. but no tag.

everyone is saying that there are zero choices. does that mean you can't avoid the scene of luna fucking the dragon?

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
... I am seeing you fucking luna in a sample image
So luna also cheats on you with a dragon.
this is netorare. but no tag.

everyone is saying that there are zero choices. does that mean you can't avoid the scene of luna fucking the dragon?
From what I remember from Ch8, the "dragon" is like 2 feet long (from head to tail), and basically used like a toy. (It's literally too small for much else.)
I can't remember it that well, it was a while ago, but, I think it just uses its tongue and tail.
In all honesty though, I didn't pay too much attention to well anything, since I was both bored and my curiosity got the best of me... So yeah, I didn't really bother analyzing things too much.

But, if you're a fan of the franchise, I say go for it. If nothing else, it is an interesting story.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
From what I remember from Ch8, the "dragon" is like 2 feet long (from head to tail), and basically used like a toy. (It's literally too small for much else.)
I can't remember it that well, it was a while ago, but, I think it just uses its tongue and tail.
In all honesty though, I didn't pay too much attention to well anything, since I was both bored and my curiosity got the best of me... So yeah, I didn't really bother analyzing things too much.

But, if you're a fan of the franchise, I say go for it. If nothing else, it is an interesting story.
Oral sex is still sex.
If your girlfriend is having oral sex with someone who is not you, she cheated on you.

If that other man is an animal, then this makes it even worse not better. It means that:
1. she both cheated on you AND committed bestiality.
2. she does not even have the excuse of love. it was just pleasure. it did not mean anything to her. this means she was willing to throw away your love and relationship for something that means nothing to her. this means you are less than nothing to her.

As for it being 2 feet long dragon... that is the size of a dragon baby!
that makes it worse. It means she is a cub molester.
my disgust towards her grows

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
At the start of chapter 1 and I feel like I'm missing an entire game.

Several mentions of doing stuff with Ginny and Harry deflowering all of Hermiones holes while she was under sleeping powder?

Is there like a comic or some fanfic that I'm missing? Or is the game just starting out with Harry being a degenerate?

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
windows flagged the gofile download as a virus? Anyone else get this or am I just tech illiterate?
Windows flags all kinds of things as a virus. If it is a really new file and has very few downloads, Chrome will mark it us suspicious too. If you're worried about it, run it through any number of real anti-virus utilities both on and offline.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Any tips in having the game more to the left hand side of the window and fitting images on the screen? Reducing the size down to 33% really isn't an option

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes