3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hey everyone!

This version fleshes out the Public Square with a brand new ending. You may have noticed a new item in 1.3 called the Sketchy Stimulant, which was basically a cheap version of the regular stim you can buy. I've added a certain mechanic to it which I won't spoil, but basically if you use it enough it'll open up a new layer of gameplay. Failing at this essentially is what gives you the Pillory/Public Square ending.

The new ending lasts 3 days and 2 nights at maximum, just depending on how much you've eaten beforehand. It's also is different depending on whether you've done the Chloe content or not. If you want me to tell you exactly how to reach this content shoot me a message.

There are also some bug fixes in this patch, so a new playthrough should be smoother and less janky in general.

Enjoy!

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
Can someone tell me who is Chloe?
Iirc she was the mcs ex-wife/gf or something and appears after like a week as your neighbour. She stops you from working at the mine and offers you a deal: To let you work there again, you have to let yourself be chained at the public square for a day.

Reactions: Eminba

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Slaves market still bugged after so many updates, if none of the two girls buy you the second girl stay there and you can do anything in the cell. I think this bug was already before 1.0, nobody notice it? im the only one?

Reactions: wsbtlp

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Harshville v1.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

crack09

Jul 26, 2019

Hey everyone!

This version fleshes out the Public Square with a brand new ending. You may have noticed a new item in 1.3 called the Sketchy Stimulant, which was basically a cheap version of the regular stim you can buy. I've added a certain mechanic to it which I won't spoil, but basically if you use it enough it'll open up a new layer of gameplay. Failing at this essentially is what gives you the Pillory/Public Square ending.

The new ending lasts 3 days and 2 nights at maximum, just depending on how much you've eaten beforehand. It's also is different depending on whether you've done the Chloe content or not. If you want me to tell you exactly how to reach this content shoot me a message.

There are also some bug fixes in this patch, so a new playthrough should be smoother and less janky in general.

Enjoy!

Windows

Mac
Do you have any save? I lost my save files :c

dmas

Aug 3, 2017
Ok but where is this new house? I bought it in Harshville but where should I go?

prisoner23

May 9, 2020

Hey everyone!

Enjoy!

Windows

Mac
I'm at the addiction phase of the sketchy stimulant and survived like 2 days without it by sleeping on the garbage can or the restairant but how to unlock this 3 days thing ?

Reactions: NikPP

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Harshville [v1.4] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 817 MB

Compressed version for PC (162MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
I need some help with this.
I cant survive a week.
If i manage to survive i Lose my flat, which seems like a dead end. I can sleep at work, but will die of Low hygiene since i cant wash anymore. Or i Lose my Job and my flat. Which ends in no sleeping Spot.
The money i get from the Restaurant isnt enough, keeping the Job costs too much rep to ever reach 15.

Edit:
banished
Im too stupid for this game.
I know you dont want to make a walkthrough or guide so people can experience everthing themself.
But keep in mind that this game is tough if you dont know shit.
For me, right now there is nothing to do. I definitly cannot progress further than the dildo factory.
After that, dead due Low hygiene.
Avoid the factory, dead due starving or Low hygiene.
I Tried work+foot Saloon daily. Cant afford the rent and my rep goes down 20 per Day.
I managed to find out you can sleep on trash. But That's like a no go since hygiene goes brrt.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes