4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah that's sad... I even send a suggestion to Kagura Games (they have an email for suggestions on their web).

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
I just beat the blue orc and freed one of the sister's and she said that she's worried about her other sister in the "orc's den". I can't find the orc's den place. Any help?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I just made an MTL for the untranslated parts/events.
- extract and update the data directory of the game with the "data" folder of the archive.
- did not touch/modified the already translated parts.
- included the "translation.tpp" in the zip in case a native english speaker want's to improve the machine translation.
You can use to import and then edit the files/database.

Attention: do not replace the "Scripts.rvdata" with the one in the MTL more info here

Last edited:

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
I just made an MTL for the untranslated parts/events.
- extract and update the data directory of the game with the "data" folder of the archive.
- did not touch/modified the already translated parts.
- included the "translation.tpp" in the zip in case a native english speaker want's to improve the machine translation.
You can use to import and then edit the files/database.
The patch breaks the game when applied; all of Yuna's learned/learnable skills are disabled (and don't even show up if not learned), and no items show up when attempting to sell to certain shops, like the antique store and the gold buyer.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
The patch breaks the game when applied; all of Yuna's learned/learnable skills are disabled (and don't even show up if not learned), and no items show up when attempting to sell to certain shops, like the antique store and the gold buyer.
Translator++ seems to add "spaces" even on lines that should not touch.:(:mad:
Just use the original "Scripts.rvdata" (if you already replaced it and do not have the original) use the one attached bellow.
If you find another bug please report it.

Reactions: Strowy

Elev

Sep 22, 2017
Translator++ seems to add "spaces" even on lines that should not touch.:(:mad:
Just use the original "Scripts.rvdata" (if you already replaced it and do not have the original) use the one attached bellow.
If you find another bug please report it.
Thanks for doing this- which version of the game is this patch patch for tho- the one on this site or the newest version?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for doing this- which version of the game is this patch patch for tho- the one on this site or the newest version?
What newest version? Both the original and the one here are v1.03.
I used the already partial translated one for compatibility reasons in order to work with the old saves.

Elev

Sep 22, 2017
Im sure they released a few updates- 1.40 was the last version if i remember? I think the partial was implemented for 1.40 too.
Its not a big deal tho- I can't remember what it added beyond more save slots

klarutz

May 4, 2018
anyone know of similar games with corruption and exhibitionism? preferrably ones with a translation in English

TTCK

Apr 13, 2020
someone teach me how to have sex in the whore house
View attachment 1144

Overview:
The sexual RPG quest of Yuna, shinto priestess.
Prostitution and service pleasure.
When her father goes missing, Yuna goes in search for him.
But her quest requires money. There are brothels and strip bars,
and by selling her body she can afford the things she needs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2012-08-20
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.03
Language: Partial English Translation (Majority of sex scenes are not translated)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
MEGA - -
Others: MTL of Untranslated parts

Link shared by @MaddRabbit

View attachment 205817 View attachment 205816 View attachment 205815
Can you teach me how to have sex in the whore house ?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes