4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Anyone can lend a hand? I want to take a shot at translating the untranslated scenes. I'm using Translator++ 3.9.30B and when I select the game file from the OP, I get the "Error! File list not found in init file blah blah blah This means that your game was not successfully parsed." Please let me know if I'm being a potato/doing something wrong/the file is just fucked and I need to start from scratch. Thanks.
First you gotta check the game version, reminder that is a pretty older game, I don't remember exactly which tool is that, but just double check which versions of rpgm it works for. Second, its worth checking out how the original translator did his work too.

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
I'm going to keep it alive LOL but for real, i'm going to give it a proper send off and translate the scenes myself. Don't expect too much but it should be far better than your standard MTL. no ETA at this moment in time.
Shoutout to my boi JustXuX for helping me get started. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
Update: okay I wasn't aware that quite a fair bit of each map was untranslated (so the build up dialogue to the actual H-scene and also the H-scenes that don't have CG art, if you get me). Anyways, currently I've translated the Mikhail (the fat merchant dude) scenes and the bathhouse scenes. So still a long way to go:
- around 30 CG scenes.
- a BUNCH of H-dialogue spread throughout the maps.
- proofreading the old TL parts.

At this pace, possibly sometime before the end of May.

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
Update for whoever cares:
-Finished translating and proofreading everything map-wise (npc dialogues, bedroom talk, interactions etc)
-Translated the mercenary scenes [the witch, the ice shaman and the Trio of brothers(?)]
-About 27 scenes left to translate so the deadline I set myself is actually feasible.

Hopefully I meet it since I have a bunch of irl shit next month.

Edit: Totally forgot I still need to do the endings aswell.

Last edited:

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
Okay bois and girls, I finished translating it! Ngl, I'm quite proud of it and I'd say quality-wise it's pretty good, I will say there may be some inconsistency in terms of sfx, like in the earlier scenes I used things like *slurp* or *lick* but then I ended up just using the romaji since it had a better feel for the scene (plus I got a bit lazy LOL). Here's the link:

Link:
Link 2:

I've include the hscene guide from ulmf, full save and a changelog so you can see everything I've done (plus minor changes like mob names, item names). I've proofread it but I might have missed some shit, so if you do see anything whack e.g. text going offscreen or typos, lemme know and I'll fix it :)

Anyways, hope you enjoy and get the full experience of this old banger of a game. Maybe one day bibuya will return COPIUM.

Edit: Updated link with fix.

Last edited:

MetalKamen

Oct 19, 2020
Okay bois and girls, I finished translating it! Ngl, I'm quite proud of it and I'd say quality-wise it's pretty good, I will say there may be some inconsistency in terms of sfx, like in the earlier scenes I used things like *slurp* or *lick* but then I ended up just using the romaji since it had a better feel for the scene (plus I got a bit lazy LOL). Here's the link:

Link: Mega
Link 2: Workupload

I've include the hscene guide from ulmf, full save and a changelog so you can see everything I've done (plus minor changes like mob names, item names). I've proofread it but I might have missed some shit, so if you do see anything whack e.g. text going offscreen or typos, lemme know and I'll fix it :)

Anyways, hope you enjoy and get the full experience of this old banger of a game. Maybe one day bibuya will return COPIUM.
Thanks a lot dude, you the real MVP

Reactions: kuki0078

kuki0078

Jul 29, 2017
minor fix (wordwrap fix + untranslated line), just replace these maps in the Data folder.
Feel free to dm me if there are some stuff i forgot to translate or if the text is overflowing. Also be as specific as you can so i can quickly fix it thanks!
(ngl i only really made sure the main cg scenes were wrapped LOL)

Reactions: RoxTheVile

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
Does anyone here use Joiplay for this? I downloaded the RTP for RPGMaker VX, and installed it, but the screen doesn't show right, and when I can get it to, there's no text. I was having issues with Ace VX too, crashes on almost every game I tried to use. Anyone know how to fix it? I'm on android if that helps.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
How do i change the resolution or make it where it's not miniature compared to my screen.
Start the game executable and while in the window, press Alt + Enter

What also works for some other games is opening the Task Manager with Ctrl + Alt + Delete, locating the game's process, right-clicking on it and selecting Maximize.

Reactions: indo2002

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
found a way to get it
Glad you managed to find it! Would you mind sharing the way you got it, preferably hidden behind a Spoiler tag, so that anyone looking for the silver orb and stumbling upon this can get the help they need?

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
Does anyone here use Joiplay for this? I downloaded the RTP for RPGMaker VX, and installed it, but the screen doesn't show right, and when I can get it to, there's no text. I was having issues with Ace VX too, crashes on almost every game I tried to use. Anyone know how to fix it? I'm on android if that helps.
Bumping this as it got no answers

Buttmanz

Oct 30, 2018
I can't find de drop to dancer outfit, where i can buy? or what monster drop this thing?

Spishu

May 7, 2022
I can't find de drop to dancer outfit, where i can buy? or what monster drop this thing?
It's the Geisha cloth you pick up gotta hand it to the tailor for him to make it, if haven't unlocked the tailor talk to the clothes shopkeeper.

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
Anyone know how to fix this issue on Joiplay? The screen is all weird, text isn't showing up, if I click where New Game is, it just loads a black screen with the sounds in the background.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes