4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this issue on Joiplay? The screen is all weird, text isn't showing up, if I click where New Game is, it just loads a black screen with the sounds in the background.
You can fix the text issue using the "custom font" in the game setting and manually choosing the umeplus-gothic.ttf file in the game folder (Font folder).
For the black screen issue I dont' know

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this issue on Joiplay? The screen is all weird, text isn't showing up, if I click where New Game is, it just loads a black screen with the sounds in the background.
I found a workaround to be able to play (you need to have at least the first scene unlocked):
- go to recollection
- play the entire scene with the black screen
- then you'll be back at the main menu, still black screen, with the cursor over Recollection
- press the main button 2 times to enter again into recollection and play again the scene, and this time you'll be able to see the scene
- then you'll be back at the main menu (black screen), with the cursor over Recollection
- now you'll be able to start a new game or load a save, but you'll have to remember the menu layout

here a video

Reactions: EIN246

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm going crazy out here, first that little bastard catches me trying to get to the girl that sells garters and steals money from me, and then I can't find where to get the outfit so she can dance, and I can't figure out how to get her to work at the brothel. Somebody, help out a brother, will ya?? So far, she has only given blowjobs, how does she give up her virgin pussy?
Lastly, is there a way to use the mouse instead of the keyboard?

Mar 29, 2020
Well, I have not played this game in ages but, I remember it being very grindy. Like you can unlock additional scenes with the people at the pub/guild or whatever, where you recruit people? But you have to actually level those other people to like 25, 30, 35, something like that. I vaguely remember it taking forever to level or something.

Besides that I'd have to redownload and get back in.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
I really wish this game had a walkthrough. I'm stuck after getting the orb and trying to find her dad. I found two girls in the dungeons and a dude mining but I can't find out where to go next as both these dungeons lead nowhere.
Game is also frustrating in that there's no "quest" thing to tell you what you should be doing, and what location your quest is at. Like maybe the father isn't even where am at, how am I supposed to know?

For the people trying to get into the brothel, after the guy takes the orb to the antique store he talks about only wanting to give it to a whore. I was able to go to the brothel after this to get the orb from him. Others also say you can just wait till the next day and he'll sell it to you for 50k if you want the virgin route.

EIN246

Oct 28, 2019
I found a workaround to be able to play (you need to have at least the first scene unlocked):
- go to recollection
- play the entire scene with the black screen
- then you'll be back at the main menu, still black screen, with the cursor over Recollection
- press the main button 2 times to enter again into recollection and play again the scene, and this time you'll be able to see the scene
- then you'll be back at the main menu (black screen), with the cursor over Recollection
- now you'll be able to start a new game or load a save, but you'll have to remember the menu layout

here a video
You my good sir are a legend, how you thought of doing this I have no idea

Edit: also important to note so far I have to do this everytime you open the game

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes