VN Others Abandoned Haru’s Secret Life [v0.3] [Crime]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
do you have any other way to support besides patreon? like itch.io or subcribestar or any other platform/transfer?
Yeah, I was planning to make an itch game page, so I did it right now:

rux

Dec 17, 2017
Freaking loved the anime and would recommend it to anyone. Everything in the screenshots looks really good! I don't usually play female MC games, but I might make an exception for this.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
1 Mistake that I have seen in the pictures as well as in the banner on the itch.io is that Mizuchi's colors change one time the brown is on her left side and the next time it's on their right side.

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
Forgot to say but after saw the wardrobe in the menu it make me want to see you add that feature in the next update, imagine you can change/take off Haru's clothes right from the start and see it reflect in the story (maybe some extra dialogues when NPCs saw her naked or in underwear could be fun)
That's exactly how we plan to make the dressing feature. There will be a Sims-like interface with various items of clothing and accessories, and some of them will affect the story and dialogue. New items can be unlocked by completing mini-games and quests

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Love the idea but it feels so wrong to have a lewd Beastars game starring Haru where you can't be with best ball of fluff (except when he's shaved) Lego.

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
Love the idea but it feels so wrong to have a lewd Beastars game starring Haru where you can't be with best ball of fluff (except when he's shaved) Lego.
The story of the game starts before the events of the manga, but then of course we'll go to the original story and interpret it in our own way
This is necessary to gradually introduce all the characters

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The story of the game starts before the events of the manga, but then of course we'll go to the original story and interpret it in our own way
This is necessary to gradually introduce all the characters
i've only seen the anime here:

will you rewrite the full story?
or how many chapters will this game have?

personally i think the ending of season 2 is stupid i mean:
why would louis leave his lion mafia gang just to help his weird wolf buddy:FacePalm:
that's what henchman are for:sneaky:

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
They mean that pretty much everyone -but- Legosi knew about Haru's reputation. Lego is a pure boy after all.

Aug 4, 2017
This game has some impressive animations, especially the way how Haru's breasts move. Kudos to the developers and I hope to see more of this.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
So is this based on some sort of anime ? thats what im atleast get a feel off while i was reading the posts.

Im definetly gonna play it yes but not yet lol maybe once chapter 3 is out

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes