VN Others Abandoned Haru’s Secret Life [v0.3] [Crime]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Wait. I don't know much about BEASTARS, I always thought it was a kid's show and shit so in that vein...

They actually had Haru be a slut in the actual canon? At least in reputation? On a kid's show?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Yo, this is super high-quality stuff. I'm really liking what I see so far for a more vanilla lewd game. I'll have to see if I can scarp up some money to help support this.

Reactions: Hello Crime

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Wait. I don't know much about BEASTARS, I always thought it was a kid's show and shit so in that vein...

They actually had Haru be a slut in the actual canon? At least in reputation? On a kid's show?
She is not a slut per se, but the rabbits in their world have a bad reputation for being promiscuous

Reactions: Creiz

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
She is not a slut per se, but the rabbits in their world have a bad reputation for being promiscuous
Except if you read the manga or if the show portrayed it properly, I need to catch up on it, she has a reputation as a slut because she sleeps around a lot. She has a backstory about her sex life being a big part of herself, not just because she's a rabbit. I don't even recall rabbits being given the usual stereotype of constantly fucking.

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
is the key possible to find or can anyone know how to enter the storage room (im just checking if there is more scenes)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She was 100% a slut. She even admitted that she slept with a LOT of the male population of the school. She had a lot of notches in her bedpost, lol.

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to find the key to the supply closet in the last bit? Maybe yelling at the tiger?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes