VN Others Abandoned Haru’s Secret Life [v0.3] [Crime]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
So is this based on some sort of anime ?
i've already posted a link to a streaming site if you're interested;)

i've only seen the anime here:

will you rewrite the full story?
or how many chapters will this game have?

personally i think the ending of season 2 is stupid i mean:
why would louis leave his lion mafia gang just to help his weird wolf buddy:FacePalm:
that's what henchman are for:sneaky:
also Secret Life please answer my questions...

i would insert a meme with Legosi doing puppy eyes or bows:sneaky:
but all the memes i could find are about either gay or furry stuff... weebs are weird:cautious:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Taerith and lnppo

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
i've only seen the anime here:

will you rewrite the full story?
or how many chapters will this game have?

personally i think the ending of season 2 is stupid i mean:
why would louis leave his lion mafia gang just to help his weird wolf buddy:FacePalm:
that's what henchman are for:sneaky:
We try to be lore friendly and follow main story, but some scenes will change their meaning a lot, especially when legosi appears later

Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
We try to be lore friendly and follow main story, but some scenes will change their meaning a lot, especially when legosi appears later
i got a suggestion how you can make the story more lewd:

once louis takes over the lion mafia he decides to build a brothel and strip club empire:love:
and blackmail the Mayor/police chief to take over the city:cool:

then Legosi convinces him to invest his money and resources to create a vegetarian society:sneaky:
by inventing a drug that turns hunger into sexual desire:love:
(so that nobody gets eaten again and louis makes the entire world population his loyal horny customers:WeSmart:)

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

Taramanda

Oct 6, 2017
Just finish the demo and Woah it's actually pretty impresive, I really like the fact that characters are animated during dialogues, does the game gonna be available in web and in downloadable or only web?

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
Just finish the demo and Woah it's actually pretty impresive, I really like the fact that characters are animated during dialogues, does the game gonna be available in web and in downloadable or only web?
The game will be downloadable and available on the web

Reactions: decker2

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
So is this based on some sort of anime ? thats what im atleast get a feel off while i was reading the posts.

Im definetly gonna play it yes but not yet lol maybe once chapter 3 is out
Yeah, this is based off of Beastars. It's a good watch man. 10/10 would recommend

Zero112

May 29, 2019
I think you mean the first Beastars game in existence, I’ve seen a few straight furry games. Though I still can’t wait to see what’s going on in the next update! Also I’m wondering if the Mizuchi in a bikini on the banner ad on Patreon is something we’re gonna see in game?

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
The visual novel is really nice. The animations are really expressive, and caught me off guard on my run. The only thing i have a problem with is that theres not a lot to do more than read and watch. But its a visual novel, so complaining about that is much like complaining theres no tomatoes in a spinach can. This is incredible as a first step into animation and game design though. Well done.

Reactions: CrankyBiscuit

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
The visual novel is really nice. The animations are really expressive, and caught me off guard on my run. The only thing i have a problem with is that theres not a lot to do more than read and watch. But its a visual novel, so complaining about that is much like complaining theres no tomatoes in a spinach can. This is incredible as a first step into animation and game design though. Well done.
Thanks! We'll gradually introduce new game mechanics beyond the visual novel. For example, in the chapter that we are currently developing, there will be a wardrobe with collectible items, for which you will definitely want to replay the chapter several times. Also, the chapter itself will become very branching and will have several endings. Later chapters will have an additional game room with new game mechanic that will be separate from the visual novel and chapters

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
Thanks! We'll gradually introduce new game mechanics beyond the visual novel. For example, in the chapter that we are currently developing, there will be a wardrobe with collectible items, for which you will definitely want to replay the chapter several times. Also, the chapter itself will become very branching and will have several endings. Later chapters will have an additional game room with new game mechanic that will be separate from the visual novel and chapters
Oh fluff, that sounds really cool! I'm really exited to hear something like that, especially for a game that has a nature where it really fits. Thanks for hitting me with that!

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes