VN Others Abandoned Haru’s Secret Life [v0.3] [Crime]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Oooh! Very interesting, after I finish some of my other games it seems that I would love to play this one as well. Good job Dev :3

Reactions: Hello Crime

M-shan

Jun 1, 2020
The question is... Is it required to read or watch beast star to fully understand this game?

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
The question is... Is it required to read or watch beast star to fully understand this game?
nope, it is just a school setting and furry like characters. Every character in the game is gradually introduced, so you don't need to know these characters

Reactions: M-shan

cypr

May 2, 2017
i like the art and the animation, short at the moment - but it's new, so that's okay.
but the progress is way too fast. it's like "hey there" - "hey" - "let's fuck".

i don't feel any tention, build up, decision - whatever. it could also be released as 4-5 short videos in "Animations & Loops" section and nothing would be missing.

there needs to be way more story/transitions in between.

Reactions: tseug

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
i like the art and the animation, short at the moment - but it's new, so that's okay.
but the progress is way too fast. it's like "hey there" - "hey" - "let's fuck".

i don't feel any tention, build up, decision - whatever. it could also be released as 4-5 short videos in "Animations & Loops" section and nothing would be missing.

there needs to be way more story/transitions in between.
I became the solo developer of the game so I had to cut the chapter in 4 times to make it possible to finish

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Pretty neat game I gotta say. I love that everything is animated, even just characters talking and the sex scenes look great as well. Also love the clothing system and that you could pretty much create your own look by taking clothes from different sets and matching them together.

Tho I honestly wish the game was more of a point and click sandbox game instead of a linear visual novel. Would be nice if we could roam around freely in that school and do whatever we want and when we want to. Also, soundeffects for sex scenes and just general background music during gameplay would be nice.

Compto

Sep 12, 2018
So many great artists and animators are furries
The bodies being humanoid will work for me

Ochandesu

Oct 31, 2020
The game looks amazing, animation at its best, I haven't seen such high quality for a long time
One question, are you planning to add music and sounds?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes