Weatherholt

Jul 18, 2017
The mods actually took down every bad review of this.

And they were for good reasons.

I can't even laugh at this.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
I am greatly enjoying the VN so far (Chapter 3 i think) even if i am well aware that it's far from a masterpiece.

Things i greatly like are the characters of Yukikaze and Ailah, great voiceactresses here.

Surprisingly, one of the few VN in which i like the main heroine...

What i dislike most so far? Dwarves. (and a certain mermaid bimbo whose dialogs i skip always)

Why Dwarves? Because some genius of Frontwing had the great idea of having them talk only in slang.

I understand english, but i completely do not understand whatever they says. So i just skip their dialogs, and that's a shame

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Finally finished a single route, wait do I have to start from the beginning again to change to other routes?

Chapter 1 was a slog to read through.
Chapter 2 wasn't particularly interesting, but was at least not really long.
Chapter 3 was great, I finally see the moments I've been waiting for (our protag the pilot actually training an airforce rather than just chopping through with a sword), though the part with the dwarves aren't particularly fun to read.
Chapter 4 was, which part was chapter 4 again? I think it was pretty fun but I don't remember which parts are chapter 4 and which ones aren't.

Protag speaking like a brit made no sense.
Dwarf speak is nearly unintelligible.
The villains are lame.

Last edited:

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Game is enjoyable because there are some good characters, both main cast and support, and the voiceacting is great.

But in terms of plot, this game is a joke.

No villain has been really developed enough for us to care about. Out of 4 villains, 3 are lame (i completely share this opinion), and the last one is your generic evil emperor wannabe, only we see him so few times in the VN that i barely remember his name.

Plot during the heroine's routes is so rushed that it's almost embarassing.

Like people said before, it's as if after doing a decent work in the first 4 chapters, the developers were running out of funds or time...or both.

I honestly can't suggest people to buy this game unless it's heavily discounted.

A pity, because since it's enjoyable even if heavily flawed, it means that if the developers would have put more efforts this would have become an hell of a good VN.

Enricus11112

Jan 2, 2018
What the fuck is up with visual novels and the trend to waste an ungodly amount of time on every single fucking interaction jesus fucking christ, I can almost feel my brain rotting from the inside reading this inane garbage.

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
Holy Mosaic batman!

Also, what genre of story is this I can't tell from tags like. Is this a Grasia "action when needed". or a romance?

TheAkster

Apr 1, 2023
I am so thoroughly lost. I am so incredibly confused by the conclusion of the Dog arc that I have no understanding of, its completely all over the place. Can anyone explain it to me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the actual hell happened. None of this makes any sense.

Yusuji

Sep 29, 2018
so we play as a japanese kamikaze pilot with australian accent getting isekai'd and thought it was the philipines

Weatherholt

Jul 18, 2017
so we play as a japanese kamikaze pilot with australian accent getting isekai'd and thought it was the philipines
An Australian accent that also uses explicit British Royal Air Force terminology.

It literally couldn't be written worse if they tried.
OR the translator took a LOT of liberties they shouldn't have. Don't write about that in the review though, mods don't like it and call you racist.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
An Australian accent that also uses explicit British Royal Air Force terminology.

It literally couldn't be written worse if they tried.
OR the translator took a LOT of liberties they shouldn't have. Don't write about that in the review though, mods don't like it and call you racist.
Funny enough, since i have no idea about Australian accents or British Royal Air Force terminology , i found the dialogs interesting.

Rare times ignorance is a blessing, i guess.

Weatherholt

Jul 18, 2017
Funny enough, since i have no idea about Australian accents or British Royal Air Force terminology , i found the dialogs interesting.

Rare times ignorance is a blessing, i guess.
It drove me nuts because I watched a lot of WW2 documentaries and stuff growing up. I was like "He's a Japanese pilot...using terms that the literal opposite side of the war uses with no explanation as to why. He didn't train in Britain. He wasn't captured as a POW and just heard them talking a lot or anything. Why is this so shit? If you want to have him be a generic pilot, don't have him be from a real-life historical event."

And when I brought it up in my review, admins said I'm not allowed to racially discriminate, removed it, then blocked me from commenting for a day.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Well, maybe you could have used more kind words (no shit word), but to be moderated for expressing that opinion is debatable.

I don't see a racist, just a person stating his/her opinion.

But in the end it's the moderator that has the last word, not you nor me. It's his right and duty to moderate people as he see fit.

A moderator has a duty and the responsability that comes from it, because he is held responsible if he moderates in a bad way.

If you believe you were wrongly moderated, talk with an Administrator.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes