3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Hello,
The game will have important choices that will impact the story and the relationships with the LI.
But for the moment, the choices have little impact. I'll wait until I've introduced each LI properly before I really start making big choices.

The game will have 7 LI. For the moment there's only Dina, Kimberly and Sakura.
All the other characters are secondary, and it will be possible to have relationships with them without consequences.
The LIs, on the other hand, are not part of the harem aspect.
As for the number of chapters, I'm thinking about ten. The best games are those that have an end, and don't drag on unnecessarily.

I apologize in advance for my bad English.
As important as breeding those bitches? :D Sorry! Do you plan on implementing pregnancy and breeding content though? Much love!

Reactions: Prokopije

eki6859

Jun 18, 2022
Oh so there are 7 LIs. Then what's all the fuss over having only one LI and the rest as sides? Was it something the developer said specifically or just speculation from some players?
Yeah speculation of "ntr shit" cause some guys has been chocked to find one girl in bed with a guy (with one big obvious warning, this is not imposed) and other sides girls talking about banging others guys...
Also, speculation this is a 0.1 prologue version, first game, everything can change and mistakes happened. I think he close his discord because he don't want to take any insults, "ntr" and cheating is sensitive over here...

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah speculation of "ntr shit" cause some guys has been chocked to find one girl in bed with a guy (with one big obvious warning, this is not imposed) and other sides girls talking about banging others guys...
Also, speculation this is a 0.1 prologue version, first game, everything can change and mistakes happened. I think he close his discord because he don't want to take any insults, "ntr" and cheating is sensitive over here...
He closed his discord?
I wouldn't be surprised. There's people getting all upset here that I wouldn't talk to if you offered me a thousand bucks.

I think the only real mistake the dev made was not clearly explaining what kind of harem to expect at the start of the game, to send all the thin skinned incel kiddies packing so they don't clog up the thread and go elsewhere.

That's probably what a lot of game devs should be doing moving forward. Offer a disclaimer that makes clear who they don't pander to so those kiddies take their ceaseless whining elsewhere and don't get invested in a game that hurts their fragile masculinity.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes