BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
888098_Title.png

Overview:
You would never have thought, in your wildest dreams, that being attacked by pirates
was something you would be deleteriously happy about.
Of course, you never would have expected to end up in the hold of a slaver's galley,
after a long chain of events you still can't quite wrap your mind around.
You hadn't thought your luck could be so bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-05
Release Date: 2024-03-04
Developer: Novus
Other Games: Link
Censored: No
Version: Build 24 Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Extras:

Captain Tem 2.png Rosegirl Sex Training 2.png Drone_Female_Service_1.png Pub Gangbang 2.png Center_-_Tentacle_Room_4.png 798189_Captain_Tem_5.png Center_-_Tentacle_Room_2.png 798175_Dance_3.png 798176_Fairy_5.png 798177_GLory_Hole_Fuck_3.png 798180_Inn_Masturbation_1.png Louie_Jerta_2.png 798187_MGS_Orc_Fuck_2.png 798186_Jolly_Rodger_Tame_Shift.png Spirt_Centaur_3.png Drone_Transformation_3.png 798172_Port_Image_Day.png Orchestra_Performance_4.png Enter_the_Garden_Sexy_Mage.png Orgasm_Control_Training_6.png Miona_Jerta_Summons_Date_3.png Native_Male_Fairy_Feed_3.png Hall_Baths_foursome_3.png Akira_Meeting_Date_3.png Center_Doll_Transformation_2.png CAE_Main_1.png Musical_Moan_training_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Changelog:
Build 7/16

Build 6

Build 5

Build 4

Build 3

Build 2

Build 1

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
pic 1 tho...

i guess her high heels replace the peg leg... as she have only on one side.

:KEK:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
pic 1 tho...

i guess her high heels replace the peg leg... as she have only on one side.
If you look closely at the image both boots have heels. However, the boot that you thought had no heel actually has one. It's just almost completely buried into the floor. Pretty bad clipping error in the render.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you look closely at the image both boots have heels. However, the boot that you thought had no heel actually has one. It's just almost completely buried into the floor. Pretty bad clipping error in the render.
:illuminati: i know that.

i just thougth i could make a shitty joke out of it.

aint gonna play the game anyway, i m done with standard "female protagonist" being used as shit. i have others things to do with that... like... trying to give another vision of "female protagonist" before it end burried in the sea of cum that every creepy weirdo around jerk off to.

hm hm..

i mean, yeah...cool.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Issues with "Build 4 Backup" (the version displayed in the game though the file is labeled build 3):

1. The Character Menu's Current Outfit section is empty. It neither displays the current outfit as text or as an image.
2. The Tutorial does not explain what the reputation numbers in parenthesis means.
3. The game does not explain what benefit there is to renting a cottage for 1500(!) gold a week as opposed to staying for free at the inn. "get up to more sexy shenanigans in your own place" does really tell us much, especially since we already can have sex at the bar, the magic shop, the Haven, the GH, and the ship.

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was fun.

I was all set to be an Orc girls waifu but then she introduced me to a heavily tattoo's pirate captain and I think I might let her dom the ever loving shit out of me.

Granted I take a bit longer to earn money due to being a fussy tart that only has sex with women (although I did try the fairy scene out for the lols) but I was still earning more than enough to make weekly rent on cottage without grinding.

A few sex massages was more than enough.

Would love more interactions with the girl doing the Rose training, her character model was gorgeous.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes