Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Haven's Port [Build 3] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 1.0 GB

Compressed version for PC (78MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There you go yagami86

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Pretty short but decent game. Curvy Female Protagonist with ample assets are always welcomed. Since I liked the game I might as well leave a few suggestions

1. Actions feel a little too straight forward, like the events in the bar/tavern. You only get to choose from three options and then everything is over in one page. I feel it will be better if there are more renders for groping/touching and you get to choose whether to allow it or stop it, something like that will be more interactive. Adding interactions with characters in bar apart form layana would be nice.
2. Cool outfits, loved them, but apart from stat additions they don't have much of an effect on the game. It would be awsome if they bring about more reactions from other characters. ( well there were like only 5 characters in the game so nvm, hopefully a lot of npcs will be added in the game later on)
3. I think she goes to the glory holes too quickly, it would be better if it has some corruption requirement or something like how she can't go out naked in the beginning.

This game will be worth it if there is a lot of content (about the same content as 2x "Good girl Gone Bad" or more). Right now you can finish the game in about like 15 mins. Has a lot of potential ,hope it doesn't get abandoned like all others.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
3. I think she goes to the glory holes too quickly, it would be better if it has some corruption requirement or something like how she can't go out naked in the beginning.
The point to these islands is that sex doesn't involve corruption, it's all free choice.

Adding corruption would completely change the purpose of those islands and what they stand for.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
To the Dev: NovusPeregrine (if, they even see their game here, or is a member)

In Pic.#5, in OP, Girl, Bottom-Left : There is a 'graphical-glitch' (?) :

1- She has a mutated/malformed, ankle/foot

2 - Or, a forgotten, 'realignment' of the foot, before putting the image to render !
(cause if she was putting any pressure, or stepping down, on how that foot is angled, it'd break her ankle ! )

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The point to these islands is that sex doesn't involve corruption, it's all free choice.

Adding corruption would completely change the purpose of those islands and what they stand for.
Also, the player, makes the decision, where the character goes, and as to how soon, or not-at-all . . . Why take away that choice, some of us like having choices, even if you don't !?

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
If you look closely at the image both boots have heels. However, the boot that you thought had no heel actually has one. It's just almost completely buried into the floor. Pretty bad clipping error in the render.
Oh yikes. Somehow missed that while setting up the render. I'll mark it down as something to be fixed eventually, though new content takes priority until I get the game more fleshed out. Thanks for pointing it out!

Thanks for the game.
Your welcome, I hope you enjoy!

Man, if just one person got an STD here
It's a fantasy setting, that's what magical healing is for ;-).

Looks good, especially like futa addition, will there be some pregnancy content?
I'm glad you think it looks good, and there will definitely be more futa content. However, pregnancy content is extremely unlikely, as I'm one of those people a bit squicked out about that.

'animated' tag, huh? I saw a text based browser with zero animation at all.
There is no animation, not sure why it was given an animated tag by the mods. Wasn't me, I promise.

"deliriously" instead of "deleteriously". Other mistakes I also see, but will let you slide. ;)
Yeah...I noticed that one too when I reread it in the request post -_-. Already fixed on the patreon page description.

Maybe as the game gets more developed, you can train to be a pirate and learn how to swordfight.
As a matter of fact, that is planned content! :)

Issues with "Build 4 Backup" (the version displayed in the game though the file is labeled build 3):

1. The Character Menu's Current Outfit section is empty. It neither displays the current outfit as text or as an image.
2. The Tutorial does not explain what the reputation numbers in parenthesis means.
3. The game does not explain what benefit there is to renting a cottage for 1500(!) gold a week as opposed to staying for free at the inn. "get up to more sexy shenanigans in your own place" does really tell us much, especially since we already can have sex at the bar, the magic shop, the Haven, the GH, and the ship.
0. I actually fixed the Build 4 Backup display name in the online version. Though I haven't in the DL version yet. That happened as an 'oops' as I ended up needing to fix something after I'd already changed the TWINE file name in preparation for starting work on Build 4. So I just used the backup copy to fix the thing...and forgot to rename the version -_-.
1. Hmmm, the Character Menu's Current Outfit section shouldn't be empty...for the majority of outfits. I just realized that I didn't add images for the 3 outfits new to Build 3 (Nymph and Seductress Panties, Traditional Pirate Outfit). I've noted it to go in a bugfixed version if I have time, or Build 4 if I don't.
2. If you haven't figured it out, those are the current Temporary boosts from Titles or Outfits. I'll add a bit to the tutorial in the future to mention that. Thanks for pointing it out.
3. The game doesn't explain it because there isn't much content there yet :p. Currently, it unlocks variants to a few scenes that would occur in the Inn (The masturbation scene, for example), but doesn't add much yet. The high price, by the by, is actually currently high on purpose. Due to there currently being too many easy ways to make gold and not enough to spend it on. Once I get some more of the content in, I'll likely drop the rent price.

That was fun.

I was all set to be an Orc girls waifu but then she introduced me to a heavily tattoo's pirate captain and I think I might let her dom the ever loving shit out of me.

Granted I take a bit longer to earn money due to being a fussy tart that only has sex with women (although I did try the fairy scene out for the lols) but I was still earning more than enough to make weekly rent on cottage without grinding.

A few sex massages was more than enough.

Would love more interactions with the girl doing the Rose training, her character model was gorgeous.
I hate grinding. Grinding in an adult game is stupid. You shouldn't ever run into it in any of my games :p. And it's likely Akane will appear again. Even though I hate the Rose Girl outfit model T-T. The thing is clunky and doesn't fit the characters very well.

how much futa content is there?
Gave it a try, it is ok but a early build so not much in the way of content yet. I will check it out again in a few releases.
Yeah, it's a pretty early build. Current hardware limitations, combined with the fact that I'm also actively developing another game (Chastity Quest), mean that I can currently only add about 10-12 scenes to Haven's Port per month. There are currently only about 35-40(depending on how you count them) sex scenes in the game. Which is actually fairly high by most game's standards...but still pretty low for an open-world style game like this one.

Pretty short but decent game. Curvy Female Protagonist with ample assets are always welcomed. Since I liked the game I might as well leave a few suggestions

1. Actions feel a little too straight forward, like the events in the bar/tavern. You only get to choose from three options and then everything is over in one page. I feel it will be better if there are more renders for groping/touching and you get to choose whether to allow it or stop it, something like that will be more interactive. Adding interactions with characters in bar apart form layana would be nice.
2. Cool outfits, loved them, but apart from stat additions they don't have much of an effect on the game. It would be awsome if they bring about more reactions from other characters. ( well there were like only 5 characters in the game so nvm, hopefully a lot of npcs will be added in the game later on)

This game will be worth it if there is a lot of content (about the same content as 2x "Good girl Gone Bad" or more). Right now you can finish the game in about like 15 mins. Has a lot of potential ,hope it doesn't get abandoned like all others.
1. This is mostly an artifact of the game still being pretty early days :). While individual jobs/events will likely always remain around the same size, in the long-run there will be a LOT more of them in each location. Including interactions with other people in the bar, as it happens!
2. They will! While there are currently only two 'town events' that can be triggered, eventually there will be at least a few such random events scattered around the island(s) for each outfit.
3. As others have commented, the entire point of this game is to allow the player to choose how the character will act. And that 'corruption' isn't a thing, at all. All of my games try to treat sex as positively as possible, rather than something that one must be corrupted into. :)

Currently, the game has around 35-40 scenes (depending on how you count). If you explore all of them, it should take well over 15 minutes :p. To be fair, however...yes, the game is currently early in its development. I'll be adding around 10-12 additional scenes every month. I could wish it were more, but I'm running into serious hardware and time limitations.

Yes! Exactly this! I'm glad someone got the intended feel of the world! :)

Also, the player, makes the decision, where the character goes, and as to how soon, or not-at-all . . . Why take away that choice, some of us like having choices, even if you don't !?
Again, exactly! While some things like the unwillingness to stroll nude through town make sense to limit, that's more an artifact of which way you develop her. I don't like 'corruption' paths in games, as I don't think one needs to be 'corrupt' to enjoy sex ;-). So in place of something like that, there is the option about which type of sexuality to express. Nymph vs Seductress.

To the Dev: NovusPeregrine (if, they even see their game here, or is a member)

In Pic.#5, in OP, Girl, Bottom-Left : There is a 'graphical-glitch' (?) :

1- She has a mutated/malformed, ankle/foot

2 - Or, a forgotten, 'realignment' of the foot, before putting the image to render !
(cause if she was putting any pressure, or stepping down, on how that foot is angled, it'd break her ankle ! )
I am, in fact, a member. And I try to peek in on the threads for my games at least once a week or so :). I think I see what you're talking about. The pillory scene, the female guard? yeah, that's an 'oops.' The pose I used doesn't have data for heeled boots and since she wasn't the focus of the image, I apparently didn't notice the issue (the scene she was first posed it, her feet aren't visible). I'll add it to the 'to be fixed eventually' list. Though for now, new content renders take priority over minorish fixes to old ones :). Thanks for pointing it out!

interesting twist in piracy setting. :)
Thanks! I get bored easily seeing a gazillion repeats of the same settings and themes, so I always try to aim for something a bit different.

damn i love futa was hoping you can play one
Never fear, you'll be able to play as one, at least a bit! A futa transformation is planned for the Magic Shop AND, just as importantly...eventually, you'll be able to leave the magic shop with those transformations, and see alternate scenes in many locations with them activated. That's some ways down the road though, I'm afraid. I need to flesh out more basic content first :-(.

What is this?
A build?
I wanted to delet it as soon as I opened it.
I track by build number, rather than version number, as I feel that Build Number is less misleading. Every developer seems to have their own version tracking , some times starting from version 1.0 as the first build...others considering version 1.0 a finished build. By tracking number of builds, it gives everyone an easy way to know exactly how many releases my games have seen.

Last edited:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Can you avoid all straight sex?
I'm pretty sure you can, though you'd have to avoid the final step of the Rosegirl training (which is a threesome). I certainly intended for it to be possible, but I've had to prioritize content by what most needs fleshed out in the early game, so I'm not 100% certain it's currently possible to avoid ALL straight sex. Certainly, it should be possible to do avoid almost all if you want to.

Can we choose to make our character lesbian or make her futa?
See above comment for the lesbian thing. As for Futa...not currently. Eventually, there will be a Futa Transformation available from the Magic Shop that will carry over into other locations. There will never be quite as much content for Futa as Non-Futa, since I also have to make similar content packs for other transformations. But the option will be there. That won't occur until Build 5 at the earliest, however. (Build releases are once monthly, for reference, usually between the 15th to 20th).

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
Pretty sweet so far, I like both the writing and the images.

A small bug, that I've found:
If you repeatedly choose "Rosegirl Initiate" title (I have not unlocked other titles, yet), the bonuses (and penalties) add up. You can reset them by choosing "Ex-slave" title though.

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Quick question, I noticed it's HTML but also Windows only. Any reason why its windows only?

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Quick question, I noticed it's HTML but also Windows only. Any reason why its windows only?
It's not windows only. It will run on any system with a modern browser(Tested in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Opera). Heck, it would probably run on a sufficiently advanced toaster. I have no idea why the uploader marked it Windows only.

Pretty sweet so far, I like both the writing and the images.

A small bug, that I've found:
If you repeatedly choose "Rosegirl Initiate" title (I have not unlocked other titles, yet), the bonuses (and penalties) add up. You can reset them by choosing "Ex-slave" title though.
Erk! I had no idea, and Build 4 just released T-T. Thanks for reporting it! I'll add it to the 'to fix' list for Build 5!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BaasB

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Violet Cottage 1.png

Build 4 has released for my $3+ Patrons! Build 4 adds an additional 10 scenes, with the single biggest focus being on adding the Haven's Port Pet Shop...though it also adds some purchasable bondage gear for the Cottage House! As well as a few others bits. Of course, this also means that Build 3 has been released to the Public...which is only marginally relevant since someone was feeling piratey and added the Build 3 links to the post here last month (*pouts*). Ah well, it's not like I don't know exactly what this site is :). So, while I officially dislike that fact, I'm not about to start any witchhunts over it. Ah! And the 'marginally relevant' bit is that, miss or mister pirate didn't post the web version. You can ! Technically, Build 4 too, if you are a $3+ patron ;-). This is particularly relevant to mobile users, since it should play fine on mobile web!

Build 4 Release Notes:

This build focused, per Patron voting last month, on adding the Pet Shop to Haven's Port. In addition, it also added new content for the MC's Cottage home, Captain Arylin Temlin, Jazerhra, and some Tier 2 Reputation Bar scenes. In total, 10 new sex scenes, along with various other bits and bobs, were added to the game. Additioanlly, a Cheats menu was added for the $10+ patrons...

Pet Shop - Haven's Port now has a Pet Shop, where you can Rent Catgirls, or work as a Catgirl or Ponygirl yourself! In addition, the Pet Shop provides a place to buy some new gear for your Cottage Home...

Cottage Home Playrrom - You can now turn the second floor of the Cottage Home into a Playroom, with Dungeon Furniture that can be purchased at the Pet Shop!

Additional Major NPC Scenes - Captain Temlin gets two new scenes. Jazerhra gets a new scene linked to a Town Event (Hint - Certain Clothing is required to be worn on entering the Magic Shop).

Resident Reputation Tier Bar Scenes - In Build 3, tiering up and moving into the Cottage changed the Seductress Scenes in the Bar. Now, the Nymph scenes have gotten their own tier-related upgrades to match!

Other Stuff:

- The New Outfits from Build 3 should now show up in the Character Menu.

- Lots of bug other fixes, including some broken images I found while testing.

- Cheats system added, for $10+ Patrons with cheat codes :).

- Minor updates to the Tutorial

- Credits Updated

Known Issues

-I still need to update the cottage sleeping scene with a new Render -_-. It wasn't exactly a high priority.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Khairus and BaasB

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've searched the thread and didn't find it.....what conditions need to be met for the last option in the brothel/dance room?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes