NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Cabin Girl Nymph 1.png

Release time! With the , it's also time for the public release of Build 6. For those who've realized there was a longer gap between releases this time...there have been some changes to the development cycle for this game, as well as my other game(Chastity Quest). I'm now focusing on larger releases for each game, but only releasing one or the other each month. They alternate release months, so December was Chastity Quest, January Haven's Port, February will be Chastity Quest again, and so on. Build 6 of Haven's Port was the last of the builds on the monthly development cycle, though a larger one by that standard, containing 12 scenes. The Build 7 January release, on the other hand, contains 22. For details on what is/was in Build 6, see the release notes below :).

Online Version:

Downloadable Version

Haven's Port Build 6 Release Notes

This build introduces the ability to purchase temporary transformations and go out exploring the island with them activated! Eleven of its twelve scenes are focus on that, 7 for a Futa Transformation, 4 for a Fairy Transformation, and 1 General Scene.

Magic Shop Transformations: After reaching the Resident Reputation Tier, you'll be able to purchase the Futa and Fairy transformations at the Magic Shop. Each of them only lasts for a set period but allows you to explore the island to find scenes involving those transformations. Any location that appears after leaving the Magic Shop with an active transformation has relevant content!

Menu+ Barmaid: A new feature in the Jolly Rodger pub! You can unlock access to the Menu+ barmaid's services if you're enough of a Nymp! Though, right now, there are only 3 scenes, 2 of them being Futa iterations. More will be added in time.

Other Stuff:

- Cottage Rent Cost Lowered. The rent costs were originally high due to there being very little to spend easily-earned gold on. Now that there are more things to spend it on scattered around the game, I've halved the rent costs for the Cottage down to where I originally planned it to be.

- Backward save compatibility. I actually intended to build for this from the start this time...and didn't realize I hadn't tested to see if it was working. It wasn't. Technically, it still isn't, but I think I fixed the issue so that it will start working from this Build forward. Hopefully.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Played the game a bunch pretty good stuff. I like the premise, the renders are good the game is well built for this html "engine". I wish the writing for the scenes were more detailed. With no animations it's the writing that makes the scenes come alive. The game is pretty good in this regard but I believe it can be even better.

Ran into some minor bugs but since I played build 6 they might be fixed already. A bunch of missing and/or broken images mainly for the bondage gear scenes. Also both the magic shop owner and the bar owner still had the invitation for the party after I already was a resident.

P.S.: I find it pretty funny that this game called "Havens Port" is all about escaping slavery and freely expressing yourself and then there's a game called "No Haven" that's all about capturing and training slaves. Did you know about that game or is that an accidental duality?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I'm looking for a game with fleshed out player slavery/NC/Forced Prostitution, is this game a place I should be looking? Tags suggest it MIGHT be, so I figured I'd just ask.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Played the game a bunch pretty good stuff. I like the premise, the renders are good the game is well built for this html "engine". I wish the writing for the scenes were more detailed. With no animations it's the writing that makes the scenes come alive. The game is pretty good in this regard but I believe it can be even better.

Ran into some minor bugs but since I played build 6 they might be fixed already. A bunch of missing and/or broken images mainly for the bondage gear scenes. Also both the magic shop owner and the bar owner still had the invitation for the party after I already was a resident.

P.S.: I find it pretty funny that this game called "Havens Port" is all about escaping slavery and freely expressing yourself and then there's a game called "No Haven" that's all about capturing and training slaves. Did you know about that game or is that an accidental duality?
1) The missing images definitely isn't right. THANK YOU for saying something. I test every single scene for missing images. You reporting this made me go try to figure out what the heck was going on and I discovered that, between Builds 5 and 6, a whole series of images went missing. No idea how, and thankfully I still have all of them backed up. I'm copying them into a new Build 6/Build 7 release as we speak and will be updating all the downloads. THANK YOU FOR REPORTING THIS. Please if anyone ever sees broken images, REPORT THEM. I plan out my images carefully, so every image that's supposed to be in the game exists. If you ever find a broken one, it means something went wrong in either the code or the file structure.

2) The party invitation is, in fact, fixed in Build 7 :). Thanks for reporting it, though. I struggle to get people to report bugs T-T.

3) I actually do know that 'No Haven' exists, and I've even played an early version of it some years ago. But, I admit I didn't make the connection :p. So purely an accidental duality.

Compressed?
Unfortunately, I haven't figured out a simple way to do this yet. I need to figure out a way to batch edit the TWINE game file to replace every instance of .png with .jpg. If I can sort out how to do that, I should be able to release a compressed version. As it's not honestly that massive as is, I haven't put a lot of effort into figuring it out yet. In the long run I'll need to as the game's end size will be pretty huge if I don't...

is there any way to go outside the land
Not yet! That, however, is going to be the main focus of Build 8. Which will be introducing the next island. Unfortunately, as I planned for that to coincide with unlocking the next Reputation Tier, I needed to finish up the core elements of the Resident Reputation tier before I could get there. Which meant putting the Pirate Job in to Build 7.

I'm looking for a game with fleshed out player slavery/NC/Forced Prostitution, is this game a place I should be looking? Tags suggest it MIGHT be, so I figured I'd just ask.
No, I'm afraid not. My games specifically exclude 'forced' content. There is and will continue to be a lot of BDSM type roles, and even some willingly slavery type content on the player's part eventually. But there will never be any forced content.

Reactions: adrie4u

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Thanks to HSHS1111, I was made aware that somehow a bunch of images had gone missing between Build 5 and Build 6. I've quickly fixed the issue (hopefully completely, please report if any are still missing!), and am releasing a 6.1 download with the repaired images. Sorry for the fuck up on my part! Still not quite sure how it happened, to be honest.

Note! The online version is fixed as well, it just needed the images added. No code was broken so that was a seamless fix. Hence, no new link for it.

New Links for the 6.1 Imges Fixed Version:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
So much futa stuff... can it be avoided or is the game mostly futa action?
It's 110% Avoidable. The vast vast majority of the Futa content has to be actively pursued in order to be found at all. The majority of the game is FemalexFemale and FemalexMale content.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Docks Pirate Version.png Market 1.png Dom the Troll 6.png

Release time! A bit late due to some spillover from my other game causing a late start on Build 8. But, despite that, . Build 8 finally moved the game beyond the starter island, introducing the Main Island and two new locations therein, the Brothel and the Market. Overall, Build 8 added 17 new scenes, some of them considerably longer than previously seen up to this point.

And, of course, the release of Build 8 for patrons means that . Build 7 was the largest single build, at least scene count-wise, so far. It introduced 22 new scenes, adding a major new Job (being a pirate crewmember), adding some Free use content, and beefing up the number of BDSM and Transformation scenes a bit. For more information, read the release notes ;-).

Build 7 Links and Release Notes

Web:

Downloadable

Haven's Port Build 7 Release Notes

Build 7 contains a full 22 new scenes, plus a number of major and minor fixes. The build primarily focuses on adding the Pirate Job, adding a Free Use System, and adding more BDSM/Transformation scenes.

The Pirate Job - You can now work on the Waves Mistress! After you've unlocked the ship, there are 8 new scenes, covering 3 separate jobs you can do aboard. Cabin Girl, Crew Entertainment, and Seawoman! Eventually, there will be further ranks to earn, but this establishes the core job.

Free Use System - This system works much like the Transformation options. If you purchase the Free Use Collar from the Clothing Shop, you can then equip it (assuming you meet the nymph) from your home. Equipping the collar marks the MC out as available for anyone to use, until they take it off again! Like with the Futa and Fairy Transformations, this shifts you to a copy of Haven's Port where only those places with Free Use content are available to travel, allowing you to find the content without hassle or confusion.

More BDSM, Futa, and Fairy Scenes! - Per patron voting in the Focus Poll, I've focused on adding additional relevant scenes. There are a couple of new Bondage scenes mixed in with the Pirate Job and Free Use System, as well as one completely independent Bondage scene. Likewise, there are 4 new Futa scenes to find as well as 2 new Fairy Scenes!

Other Stuff

- Save Compatibility between builds is now a thing. Build 6 saves will/should work with Build 7.

- Major fixes to the time system, it should be at least a little more reliable.

- Fixed some missing images (they were actually just in the wrong place in the file structure)

- Fixed it so Jazerhra and Lysana don't repeat their party introduction options.

- Added some recognition to repeat encounters with a certain mysterious resident of the island.

- Jazerhra has a second date option now...but requires you to have been on the first. Previous visits in old builds don't count, sadly. Make sure you redo the date (which is repeatable) if you've already done it once.

- Fixed a large number of minor bugs.

- Fixed a bunch of minor typos.

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Ah nice, currently downloading V8 :D
Btw Mr developer: Maybe you should put your latest changelog up on this page, just clearly mark it "Patreon release" or something, might help getting people...euhm...thirsty and recruit them as patreons ;) Plus make the latest changelog public on your patreon for everyone to see (and hide the download page in a locked patreon-only page). If you want people to pay, make them see what they are in for.

aaaanyway, love the artworks, more pony/exhibitionism and bdsm please :D

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Bug:
It is infinitely possible to work as a Futa in the Rose, since no time passes and no exhaustion occurs.

Furthermore, some images are not displayed in the third option as a ponygirl. Picture 1 and 2 are still displayed, all others are not.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Ah nice, currently downloading V8 :D
Btw Mr developer: Maybe you should put your latest changelog up on this page, just clearly mark it "Patreon release" or something, might help getting people...euhm...thirsty and recruit them as patreons ;) Plus make the latest changelog public on your patreon for everyone to see (and hide the download page in a locked patreon-only page). If you want people to pay, make them see what they are in for.

aaaanyway, love the artworks, more pony/exhibitionism and bdsm please :D
Honestly, the only reason I don't is because I don't want to make enormously huge posts :p. Here's the Build 8 patch notes for anyone that wants to see them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bug:
It is infinitely possible to work as a Futa in the Rose, since no time passes and no exhaustion occurs.

Furthermore, some images are not displayed in the third option as a ponygirl. Picture 1 and 2 are still displayed, all others are not.
Thank you for the bug reports! I've fixed both issues in the development copy. The first was just a missing + mark. The second looks like a legacy of an issue between Builds 6 and 7 where somehow a few directories didn't get copied to the new location. I thought I had fixed all of the missing images caused by that issue, but apparently not. Please let me know if you spot any more :). I'll fix that in the online version sometime tonight. Fixing the DL version is a bit too much of a pain for just a few images like that...but I created a that will fix the issue if you really want to see them ;-). Just drop the 'Pet Shop' folder inside the 'images' folder for the game, once you unzip it. If it wants to overwrite anything, let it. That's all it should take to fix it.

Reactions: Mercedes

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Is there some optimal way to run this game? in the browser the images are pretty small, yet the in the OP they are large, seems like such good images go to waste playing in a browser unless I can get rid of that side bar and other stuff some how?

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Is there some optimal way to run this game? in the browser the images are pretty small, yet the in the OP they are large, seems like such good images go to waste playing in a browser unless I can get rid of that side bar and other stuff some how?
The answer to that is actually super simple and comes in two parts.

1) Zoom in. TWINE's default zoom level is bullshit, leaving a bunch of black around the images. Zooming in (Ctrl+Mouse Wheel on Windows) will eliminate the black, increasing the image size by a lot. I coded it in such a way that the images will size relative to the window frame.

2) Sidebar arrow.jpg
The circled arrow is your friend! It will shrink the Sidebar down to almost nothing until you need it. There will just be a small strip with an arrow pointing the other way to get it back.

Reactions: jems242

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i normally avoid html games. but this game has fem protag. and pirate theme. so thinks i really like. my question now is, is it like other html games with more text than anything else?

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
i normally avoid html games. but this game has fem protag. and pirate theme. so thinks i really like. my question now is, is it like other html games with more text than anything else?
That depends on what you consider 'more text than anything.' Every single sex scene in the game contains a minimum of 3 full 2k renders, and the vast vast majority have at least 4 such renders (with a few having as many as 6-7). I would say that, though the format is different, that the graphics/text ratio is fairly similar to a typical Visual Novel, albeit one with no animations. Animations aren't a problem I've been able to crack just yet.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
That depends on what you consider 'more text than anything.' Every single sex scene in the game contains a minimum of 3 full 2k renders, and the vast vast majority have at least 4 such renders (with a few having as many as 6-7). I would say that, though the format is different, that the graphics/text ratio is fairly similar to a typical Visual Novel, albeit one with no animations. Animations aren't a problem I've been able to crack just yet.
ah ok that is good. the html games i tried before were like pages and pages full of text and here and there a picture. so i give this a try.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes