NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Black Flag Night.png
Arena Underchampion First Date 2.png Underchampion Second Date 3.png Champion Second Date 3.png Champion First Date 3.png Drow Futa Twin Oriental Date 1.png Drow Futa Twin Oriental Date 7.png

Whew! Time for another Haven's Port Release! I just released , and thus Build 9 is being released to the public at large. Build 10 contains new Major Areas, Major Characters, and expansion for Miona's content. Build 9 was a milestone build that added Dates into the game, so you could start properly romancing some of the main characters. Both are pretty large builds that I am quite happy with! Check the release notes for more details.

Release Posts

Build 9 Download Links:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haven's Port Build 9 Release Notes:

Haven's Port Build 10 Release Notes

Last edited:

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
View attachment 1333016
View attachment 1333020 View attachment 1333019 View attachment 1333017 View attachment 1333021 View attachment 1333023 View attachment 1333015

Whew! Time for another Haven's Port Release! I just released , and thus Build 9 is being released to the public at large. Build 10 contains new Major Areas, Major Characters, and expansion for Miona's content. Build 9 was a milestone build that added Dates into the game, so you could start properly romancing some of the main characters. Both are pretty large builds that I am quite happy with! Check the release notes for more details.

Release Posts

Build 9 Download Links:

Haven's Port Build 9 Release Notes:

Haven's Port Build 10 Release Notes
Loved the game before and looking forward to the update! A note though, the 9.2 compressed you uploaded seems to contain the new images, but the actual html file from 8.0. I ended up being able to get the html file from your web version ( ) right-click save as.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
*EDIT* All of the links in my release post both here and on Patreon have been updated to new versions with the correct Build 9.2 HTML file.

Loved the game before and looking forward to the update! A note though, the 9.2 compressed you uploaded seems to contain the new images, but the actual html file from 8.0. I ended up being able to get the html file from your web version ( ) right-click save as.
I honest to hentai have no idea how the flaming fuck waffles that happened. I didn't even know I still HAD a copy of the Build 8 file, and I could swear I uploaded the same copy everywhere. Nevertheless, you're right that it was the wrong file. I've reuploaded and corrected my links to the new ones for the compressed version (Full version is still in progress, the upload takes a while and they were busted too). But I have no clue if the uploader/mod fixed it in the main post, as they aren't using my links. Thank you for reporting it!

For anyone that has the broken versions, I've attached zip files with fixed HTML files to this post.
Where do I find the new characters?
How do you explore the market?
Make sure you didn't get the bad HTML file first. Check the bottom line of the character menu. There will be a place that says Build Number: X. If it says 8, you need to grab the new version from the files attached to this post. If it says 9... then the new characters are in the Arena on the Main Island. And wandering the market is also something on the Main Island only.

it will nice if this game transfer to renpy
It will never happen. At least not if I'm doing it. I personally hate Renpy with a passion and only use it under duress.

Last edited:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
After loading a save from 8, the build number reverts to 8 again... :-\
There's an auto build updater (at least there was in Build 9, it's actually changed in Build 10), that should trigger if you visit any of the 'main streets' of the islands. So long as you have the corrected HTML file, saves should update themselves.

Reactions: Ssato243

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Changelog:
Build 6

Build 5

Build 4

Build 3

Build 2

Build 1
Mega.nz download link is down please reupload!

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Mega.nz download link is down please reupload!
The link in the main post was apparently not updated. My upload is fine (Uncompressed), (Compressed).

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes