NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Haven's Port - Build 11
Okay! With the release of for $5+ Patrons early yesterday morning, it's also time to release the previous build to the public. This build was a comparatively large one, adding 18 new scenes, with a focus on adding Chastity content (which, sadly, I can't show a good example of in the images due to patron guidelines) to the game. Though, for those not quite into that, it also added quite a bit of other new content in the form of a new house to rent on the main island, with a Bondage Basement included. And there was some new Mione content and some new Outfits as well. More details in the release notes! But first, links!

Quick Reminder: Updating from an old save now requires you to open a save, then select the update button from the sidebar. The automatic system had simply become too cumbersome.

Links:

Online(Compressed):

Username: Patron5
Password: ChastityHouse
Note: Safari is stupid and the compressed version won't work in it. Use another browser or use the Uncompressed version.

Online(Uncompressed):
Username and Password are the same as the Compressed version above.

Downloadable(Compressed)
(Bugfix 1&2 Included)
(Bugfix 1&2 I Included)
(Bugfix 1&2 ncluded)

Downloadable(Uncompressed)
(Bugfix 1&2 Included)
(Bugfix 1&2 Included)
(Bugfix 1&2 Included)

Haven's Port Build 11 Release Notes
Build 11 focused on three things. Adding Chastity content, Adding a new Rental House, and Adding New Outfits. A total of 18 new scenes have been added!

Chastity Content: There are 10 new scenes focused on Chastity, including two ways for the player to end up stuck in chastity! While this might feel a bit sparse at the moment as I went for as broad of coverage as I could, there's a fair bit here and will be even more in the future!

New House: Those who have reached the Main Island can now rent a Town House there. And, of course, a New House means New Bondage equipment to fill it with...and new scenes using some of that equipment!

New Wardrobe Options: Three new outfits have been added to the game! They needed to be unlocked via play, but once they are they can be acquired from the Clothing Shop. Each of them has it's own stat boosts too, of course!

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Working at the bar while wearing the free use collar:
Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<endif>>

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

FicusCat

Nov 10, 2018
How are you supposed to interract with the twins? They only appear in the bath and you get chased with a gaze.

serj23

Jun 14, 2020
how to start the game, the browser icon is displayed all over the exe, I click on the game icon and the buggy menu with errors I have 10win

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Working at the bar while wearing the free use collar:
Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<endif>>
Thanks for reporting this. I'll look into getting it fixed when I can spare a few minutes :). Bug reports are always super helpful!

How are you supposed to interract with the twins? They only appear in the bath and you get chased with a gaze.
*Hint* You need to meet Miona somewhere else first, so that she will stop her sister from chasing you off. Consider exploring the transformation scene content from the Magic Shop...

how to start the game, the browser icon is displayed all over the exe, I click on the game icon and the buggy menu with errors I have 10win
I have no idea how to parse this. The game plays in-browser so, yes, the browser icon should be on the EXE. But I'm not sure what you mean by buggy menu with errors. Can you post a screenshot?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sorter

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Okay, with yesterday's , it's time for Build 12 to go public! All things considered, I was fairly pleased with this build. While it's one scene short of my original goal (an extra date for Sylvia is missing), I came verrrryyy close to squeezing everything in. And it's a pretty nice little mix of content types, too. But, you can read more about that in the release notes below. For now, links!
Quick Reminder: Updating from an old save now requires you to open a save, then select the update button from the sidebar. The automatic system had simply become too cumbersome.
Web(Compressed):
Note: Please play the compressed version unless you're using Safari. There's little-to-no quality loss and it's got a lot better load times...and stresses the server a lot less! Safari users...your product manufacturer (cough Apple uncough) is a dick and won't join literally everyone else in enabling the WEBP format. So, you guys are stuck with the Full version.
Web Full:
Downloadable Version (Compressed)
Note: As with Online Version, Safari users need the Full Version as Apple are jerks and won't join everyone else in the WEBP awesomeness.

Downloadable Version (Full)

--------
Haven's Port Build 12 Release Notes:
This is a wide-ranging release, adding a fair bit of content for Sylvia, but also adding more Chastity, Free Use, and Futa content. It totals 17 scenes, with 3 of those being expanded-size date content.
Sylvia Scenes: Sylvia has five new scenes and can now become one of your 'lovers.' Three of her scenes are new Dates, with the other two being support for the Townhouse Bondage Basement.
Free Use Content: Previously, use of the Free Use collar was limited to the Port Island, as it had no scene for the Main Island. That has changed with this release! The Free Use Collar now has six scenes for the Main Island.
Additional Chastity Content: In an effort to keep expanding what I know is a popular kink for many of you, four additional Chastity Belt scenes have been added!
Additional Futa Content: It's been far too long since I added more Futa scenes, so there remaining two scenes of this build add two more such to the Main Island. Note that both have unlock conditions...

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Working at the bar with free collar bug is still in it it seems.

Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
<<endif>>

I also tried every magic transformation shop scene i could find, but nothing with either of the bath twins. Where and how does this trigger.

Last edited:

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
can anyone say me which scenes are realy animated so far i had only static images and didnt saw any animated scenes

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Working at the bar with free collar bug is still in it it seems.

Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
<<endif>>

I also tried every magic transformation shop scene i could find, but nothing with either of the bath twins. Where and how does this trigger.
Crap. I even had a note written done to fix that. Wait...maybe I did fix that? I honestly don't remember. The public build hasn't been error-fixed since November. I may have fixed it in Build 13, but I was under time constraints and didn't go through my known bug lists like I usually do. So I might not have either. Going to have to check. Thanks for reminding me, either way!

can anyone say me which scenes are realy animated so far i had only static images and didnt saw any animated scenes
There are no animated scenes in Haven's Port. It's all static. My upcoming game, which won't see a public release until later this month, does have such...but Haven's Port never has and never will have them. I'm not sure why you thought it did? Is there a tag on it there shouldn't be?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
There is the tag "Animated" in genre, and in the thread tag list at the top. Probably was added at some point and never removed

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
i think there are 4 titles, including the one you start with

* ex-slave (you have this at start)
* Rosegirl initiate (when you start to train at the rose brothel)
* Rosegirl (when you completed all the trainings i believe)
* Glory Girl (when you start to work at the glory hole place and finish all trainings i think)

Thats all the titles ive seen.

As for the date, not much beyond asking her "if she uses her own transformation potions" which then leads to a futa-on-mc scene. I think its in her talk interaction.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
What are all the title we can unluck and how do i iniate the date with the magic shop owner ?
See my reply to Erik below for both of those answers.

i think there are 4 titles, including the one you start with

* ex-slave (you have this at start)
* Rosegirl initiate (when you start to train at the rose brothel)
* Rosegirl (when you completed all the trainings i believe)
* Glory Girl (when you start to work at the glory hole place and finish all trainings i think)

Thats all the titles ive seen.

As for the date, not much beyond asking her "if she uses her own transformation potions" which then leads to a futa-on-mc scene. I think its in her talk interaction.
Those are all of the current titles, yes. Technically, there should be one more in Build 13, but I didn't have time to add it. And that's the patron build anyway. That title will be the Rose Acolyte title, once it gets added properly. And there will be a similar one for the Raider Fleet faction. The titles are currently due for some expansion as I'm expanding the faction content.

The date bit is wrong though. That's only how you access the initial sex options with her. She has two actual dates in addition. The first one requires you to know she's a futa AND wear a specific outfit into her shop. It's one of the few outfit-triggered events in the game thus far.

You don't need one. It plays in browser and, while the downloadable version won't work on mobile, the online version I host works just fine.

Reactions: fokrrk11

fokrrk11

Feb 17, 2021
See my reply to Erik below for both of those answers.

Those are all of the current titles, yes. Technically, there should be one more in Build 13, but I didn't have time to add it. And that's the patron build anyway. That title will be the Rose Acolyte title, once it gets added properly. And there will be a similar one for the Raider Fleet faction. The titles are currently due for some expansion as I'm expanding the faction content.

The date bit is wrong though. That's only how you access the initial sex options with her. She has two actual dates in addition. The first one requires you to know she's a futa AND wear a specific outfit into her shop. It's one of the few outfit-triggered events in the game thus far.

You don't need one. It plays in browser and, while the downloadable version won't work on mobile, the online version I host works just fine.
ok. tnx you

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

ct85711

Mar 19, 2022
A possible bug that I noticed; in Rose Haven, working as an Futa Rose Girl; you can continue working as many times without the day ending. (I continued over 20+ times without the day ending on a single potion effects.)

Update: It caused the day to end, when I left the Rose Haven.

I also noticed if you enter the pet shop with the futa potion effects, it knocks you out of that effect, but the magic shop still considers you under that effect (this of uneven futa effect will last until you remove the effect at the magic shop).

Brothel, minor spelling error: " You are now trained to do Secution Based Submission Shifts at the Brothel "

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes