NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
fiona Fairy Date 4.png fiona Fairy Date 4.png fiona Fairy Date 6.png Fiona Date 4 Render 4.png Fiona Date 4 Render 8.png wilderness date 4.png wilderness date 7.png Serving Kitty 1.png Serving Kitty 2.png Magic Shop Chaste Service 2.png Magic Shop Chaste Service 6.png

It's that time again! I to my $5+ patrons yesterday. Which means that today, Build 14 goes public for everyone! Build 15 adds dates of Fiona and Louie, as well as some new chastity scenes and four new lesbian-oriented scenes for the early game (yes, I do listen when people bring up balance issues!). Build 14 added the Fleet Faction properly to the game, introducing Adventure's Guild, Espionage Service, and Raider Fleet Missions, among other things. Check out the Build notes for each build for more details! But first...links!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun! I hope!

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Why is the Anonfile download for Full v14 about 450mb larger than all other downloads?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
May I ask if you had the time to check what caused the "problem" that the Sex scene with the Captain didn't offer the choice to not get intimate with her (since you said that isn't how it was meant to work to begin with)?

Pictures look great btw! :)

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
May I ask if you had the time to check what caused the "problem" that the Sex scene with the Captain didn't offer the choice to not get intimate with her (since you said that isn't how it was meant to work to begin with)?

Pictures look great btw! :)
Yep! As of Build 15 there is now a scene bypass for that encounter, as there was intended to be, where you can simply tell her that you don't want to mix business and pleasure and she respects that. It's actually in the build notes I published for Build 15:

" - Added a 'bypass' option to Captain Temlin's scene when you first become a resident, allowing you to skip having sex with her if that's not something you want. This was always supposed to be an option, as far as I remember, but apparently I never implemented it? Not sure what happened there, but someone alerted me to it. "

I'm afraid it's difficult to modify old builds once I start the programming for a new one...mostly because Twine doesn't actually store old builds. So, it's only in the new build. But I did fix it :). Thanks again for bringing it up! And I'm glad you like the new renders!

Reactions: Orphanus

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Why is the Anonfile download for Full v14 about 450mb larger than all other downloads?
...I have no clue, sorry. For some bizarre reason the uploaders/mods don't like simply providing my official release links. They always reupload their own versions, some of them to places I refuse to use. Heck, I thought anon file had shut down. I always recommend getting the game from my officially providing links. Which you can find either one post up from yours, or on over on my patreon.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yep! As of Build 15 there is now a scene bypass for that encounter, as there was intended to be, where you can simply tell her that you don't want to mix business and pleasure and she respects that. It's actually in the build notes I published for Build 15:

" - Added a 'bypass' option to Captain Temlin's scene when you first become a resident, allowing you to skip having sex with her if that's not something you want. This was always supposed to be an option, as far as I remember, but apparently I never implemented it? Not sure what happened there, but someone alerted me to it. "

I'm afraid it's difficult to modify old builds once I start the programming for a new one...mostly because Twine doesn't actually store old builds. So, it's only in the new build. But I did fix it :). Thanks again for bringing it up! And I'm glad you like the new renders!
hell ya! That's really nice to hear, thanks. I will patiently wait for the next build and, who knows, maybe actually just do a run where I go after the hawt wavemistress (since it is absolutely not about me disliking her or her design, quite the opposite) until Build 15 arrives for the public and I can go after another NPC without feeling like I cuck them involuntarily. ^^

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
Not sure if this is known already or not but after taking the futa potion then going to see Miona I causes a bug where the game thinks you are still under the effects of the potion but it allows you to do scenes as if you aren't.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Not sure if this is known already or not but after taking the futa potion then going to see Miona I causes a bug where the game thinks you are still under the effects of the potion but it allows you to do scenes as if you aren't.
It's a known issue. It's not specific to that combination. Rather, it's the result of forgetting to disable the futa effect somewhere it should have been. I eliminate any such place as I find them, but there always seems to be more I missed, probably because...I keep adding futa content from time to time. I created an in-game failsafe if this happens to you. Visit the Magic Shop and, if this bug is currently active, there will be an extra option to fix it. I actually added an additional check to the newest build, build 15, that attempts to fix the issue more comprehensively. But results are unknown just yet. I kinda snuck it in and didn't tell anyone. And, well, Build 15 is still patron-only.

Also! Thanks for reporting it! I may have known about this specific issue. But I get so few bug reports that I know there pretty much have to be some that aren't getting reported. So I appreciate you taking the time to report one you found!

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
It's a known issue. It's not specific to that combination. Rather, it's the result of forgetting to disable the futa effect somewhere it should have been. I eliminate any such place as I find them, but there always seems to be more I missed, probably because...I keep adding futa content from time to time. I created an in-game failsafe if this happens to you. Visit the Magic Shop and, if this bug is currently active, there will be an extra option to fix it. I actually added an additional check to the newest build, build 15, that attempts to fix the issue more comprehensively. But results are unknown just yet. I kinda snuck it in and didn't tell anyone. And, well, Build 15 is still patron-only.

Also! Thanks for reporting it! I may have known about this specific issue. But I get so few bug reports that I know there pretty much have to be some that aren't getting reported. So I appreciate you taking the time to report one you found!
I was aware of the option that fixes it thanks. I prefer to report bugs I find when playing these games and thanks for the reply to give a heads up

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Intro to Jerta.png Herd 1.png Centaur Transformation Female.png Centaur Transformation Female 2.png Centaur Mare as Futa 4.png Nixie Meadow Mare 3.png Fairy Grove.png Pixie Transform 2.png Pixie MC Orgy 2.png Pixie Centaur 5.png Orc Tavern 1.png Orc Tavern Male 4.png Orc Tavern Female 2.png Jerta Pillory 2.png Kinky Beach Bench 2.png

Alright! It's that time again! Time for another round of Haven's Port releases! I to my $5+ Patrons on the 31st, and posted the late last night.

Build 16 introduced the first of two Faction Islands, this time for the Fleet Faction. A Nymph-Path focused island, the Isle of Jerta is a place of casual sex and casual nudity. It also gives a serious shot to the arm to the game's Transformation content, adding more Fairy Transformation scenes, as well as the new ability to be transformed into a Centaur for some fun! Of course, there are also more normal scenes, such as Bondage on the Beach and seducing some Orcs at the Tavern in the Orc Village. In total, the build introduced 18-19 new scenes, depending on how you count one of them...

Meanwhile, Build 15 (the newly public build) was focused on rounding out the Main Island. It added three more dates each for both Fiona and Louie, more advanced Arena matches, a couple of new Chastity Scenes, and an infusion of Lesbian-oriented content into the early game. More details are in the .
---------------------
Links!

Public Build 15 Links:

Downloadable Compressed

Downloadable Full

---------------------

Release Notes for Build 15:

Release Notes for Build 16:

Build 16 introduces the first of the Faction Islands, accessible only once you're a member of the Fleet Faction. The build adds 18 new scenes spread across 4 new major locations.

The Beach: The area where you first arrive when taking the Ferry to Jerta Island, this location also houses a Public Play Area for the locals. Lock yourself in a pillory or bondage bench, or play with a local that's already trapped themselves!

The Centaur Herd: Jerta is home to a herd of Centaur. You can visit them and experience either some Centaur->Human loving...or get yourself transformed into a Centaur! Both Futa and Mare versions of the transformation are available, with multiple scenes for each.

The Orc Village: Jerta is also home to a clan of Orcs! Not only to they run a tavern at their local village...but they also run a fun Challenge with random opponents and transformation effects!

The Fairy Grove: Jerta is where the majority of the fairies on the Haven Isles reside. They have an important role to fulfill...which you can help them with by transforming into one of them! And the payment they take from the other islanders for their blessing can be rather fun too...

Other Bits:

- Titles have been added for the two factions, along with a new Reputation Level called Faction Member. I know I've been ignoring the title feature for far too long. This is just the first of several additions (hopefully) to expand it to what it was always meant to be.

-Various minor bugfixes

Last edited:

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Bug:

Title_stuck.JPG

Hitting the "Return to Game" option leads to the same screen ... so stuck :confused:.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Bug:

View attachment 1963695

Hitting the "Return to Game" option leads to the same screen ... so stuck :confused:.
Uh-huh. And that's content that's only in the currently Patron exclusive test copy. So if you have a legitimate copy, please go post it in the release post for Build 16 -_-.

That said, thanks for reporting it. I will add a fix for it when I release a second round of bug fixes. I've already released a 16.1 patch with some other bug fixes for patrons, but that actually wasn't one of them. I'll release another patch on patreon, in a few more days to fix any issues brought up with Build 16. I usually end up having to do two rounds of bug fixes before the public release of each build.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a small error in the programming: when wearing the free use collar and working in the bar, after the end of the "shift" there is this error (last line of the attachment)

Oh, and sorry about that, but in the work list for the Rose Haven it isn't "theripist", is "therapist"

ohdear ohgeez

Jun 19, 2019
Build 16 Cheats:

NiceThings - +2000 Gold
GoldenGirl - +10 Fame
WhoNeedsPanties - +10 Nymph Points
LacyLife - +10 Seduce Points
ResetPoints - Reset Seductress + Nymph Points
RelBoost - +10 Lyana Relationship +10 Jazerhra Relationship
PirateBoost - Set Pirate Job Skill to 10
SexyMuscle - +5 Combat Skill
LessSexyMuscle - Reset Combat Skill
Iamthefame - +100 Fame
iSlut - +50 Nymph Points
JessicaRabbit - +50 Seduce Points
MioneLover - Self-Explanatory

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I found a small error in the programming: when wearing the free use collar and working in the bar, after the end of the "shift" there is this error (last line of the attachment)

Oh, and sorry about that, but in the work list for the Rose Haven it isn't "theripist", is "therapist"
Thanks! I'll add them to the patch I'm releasing for Patreons...and I supposed it's silly not to provide the bugfix here this time, given that the Build 16 downloads leaked :-(. The 16.2 patch which includes several bug fixes (hopefully including the ones you reported) is attached to this post. There are different versions for the full vs compressed release, so make sure you get the one that matches your download.
View attachment Haven's Port 16.2 (Full) Patch.zip View attachment Haven's Port 16.2 (Compresed) Patch.zip

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Which job is there to do for progressing to Citizen for players who don't want to have the placer character engage in M/F scenes? Do magic shop shifts still give fame? (if that is what is required, anyway)

Edit: Managed to do it by save-scumming and doing the Pirate stuff. Now I am a citizen but lost on how to progress. The Adventurer's Guild is of limits & so is the Rose Girl stuff. I feel as if there should be quite a bit more content since I can only travel between the Port & the Main Island and the latter doesn't really have anything outside of the market & the arena to do. Do those things suffice to reach the rest of the current stuff?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes