Evenia

Aug 21, 2021
Does anyone have the cheat code for this game?
I found these:
  • MoneyHoney - +2000 Gold
  • PopularGirl - +10 Fame
  • FreeLoveMan - +10 Nymph Points
  • FemmeFatale - +10 Seduce Points
  • PointsReset - Seductress and Nymph Points Reset to Zero
  • RelBoost - Sets relationship to 10 for Lyana and Jazerhra
  • PirateBoost - Sets pirate job skill to 10
Found this one aswell, but probably don't use it unless you need it.
  • B9Fix - Fix for build 9 variables. (Only to be used on broken build 9 saves where dates didn't work).

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Whew! With the slightly late , it's time for the previous build to go public! Since there's a super important thing I want you to read...I'll leave talking about the release to the release notes.
SUPER IMPORTNANT THING. OLD SAVE SUPPORT HAS CHANGED!
Yes, you can still use old saves. HOWEVER, it's no longer automatic. It was becoming super cumbersome in the code to support and has caused quite a few bugs in the last few releases. As such, I've now altered things so that, if you want to use an old save, you now need to use the new Update A Save button on the sidebar (There's an image with it circled attached to the post). Load the save, click the Update A Save button, go back to the game. That's it. If you want to confirm it updated, check the Build Number at the bottom of the character menu. Note that this will only work for your currently loaded save and doesn't actually impact the save, just the game. Resave to keep the update, obviously.
--------
Okay, super important thing over! Links! I'll be updating this as the non-compressed versions become available.
Web(Full/No Compression):
Web(Compressed):
Note: Compressed version will not show images in Safari. Because Safari is stupid.
Download(Full)

Download(Compressed)
Note: Compressed version will not show images in Safari. Because Safari is stupid.

------------------
Release Notes for Build 10:
Build 10 contains 17 new scenes, with over 110 new renders! It introduces two new major areas, new major characters, and extends Miona's(Patron Choice) content.
New Area - The Arena! A new major area has been added to the Main Island. The Arena contains a new job, which has a total of 6 scenes, plus two new major characters!
New Major Character - Fiona! The UnderChampion of the Arena, Fiona is a new addition to the game, with two unlockable dates and a set of chats.
New Major Character - Louie! The Champion of the Arena, Louie is the first datable Male Character in the game (one of the few planned as I know the male characters are less popular). Like Fiona, he has two dates and a set of chats to be unlocked.
New Miona Content - Miona can now become your lover, opening up an additional four scenes, as well as allowing you to repeat dates. Two of the scenes are additional dates, the other two are encounters you can choose if you find her in the baths under the right conditions.
New Area - The Black Flag Tavern! While snippets of the interior have been seen already, you can not actually visit the tavern...though the content is a bit limited so far. It will get built up a fair bit in future builds!
Other Stuff:
- Changes to how updating old saves is done, see the notice at topish part of post.
- You can now find Miona and Mione in the baths without suffering the randomizer. Though there are a few things you still need to find them in the actual bath for...
- Added a way to skip a couple of the randomized male scenes, for those wanting a completely lesbian playthrough.
-Various Bugfixes (including the bug where you could get stuck as a futa after sleeping as one)
- Credits Updated

BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
:illuminati: i know that.

i just thougth i could make a shitty joke out of it.

aint gonna play the game anyway, i m done with standard "female protagonist" being used as shit. i have others things to do with that... like... trying to give another vision of "female protagonist" before it end burried in the sea of cum that every creepy weirdo around jerk off to.

hm hm..

i mean, yeah...cool.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes that small shouldn't be out this late at night! :) ... (That's a joke, son!)

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Online doesnt seems seem to work (404 error)
Weird, since Baabs copy-pasted my release post (thanks Baabs, I hadn't made the rounds to here yet!), the web links ought to have worked but they clearly don't...work here that is. They work fine from the actual post on Patreon but I can't get them to work here, I just tried several times. Something about the F95zone forum is breaking them. The best I can do is give you the links to copy-paste, since every time I try to make an actual link out of them here, they 404. What the actually heck?

No Compression:

Compressed:

----------------------------------------
Also, while I don't need to do the Build 10 stuff since Baabs took care of it, I do usually share some teaser images for the new build, as well as the release notes for it :p. So, here's the release notes and a few images for Build 11...

Chastity Trap 1.png

Blackflag Tavern Chastity Gangbang 1.png Captain Temlin Chastity 4.png Mione Walkies 2.png Pub Random Spanker 2.png MC + Mione Frame 1.png Mione + MC Post 1.png

Haven's Port Build 11 Release Notes

Build 11 focused on three things. Adding Chastity content, Adding a new Rental House, and Adding New Outfits. A total of 18 new scenes have been added!

Chastity Content: There are 10 new scenes focused on Chastity, including two ways for the player to end up stuck in chastity! While this might feel a bit sparse at the moment as I went for as broad of coverage as I could, there's a fair bit here and will be even more in the future!

New House: Those who have reached the Main Island can now rent a Town House there. And, of course, a New House means New Bondage equipment to fill it with...and new scenes using some of that equipment!

New Wardrobe Options: Three new outfits have been added to the game! They need to be unlocked via play, but once they are they can be acquired from the Clothing Shop. Each of them has its own stat boosts too, of course!

Reactions: Ssato243

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
Changelog:
Build 6

Build 5

Build 4

Build 3

Build 2

Build 1
bro where does this game start?

Assistant1234

Jul 7, 2020
I totally skip play on 9.2, althouh i have downloaded. Well, time to play new v10. If i have a work i totally support the 5dolar patreon thing, seem like a lie but is true, not much for so much fun given. Also it has the best type of bussiness going on. The one that has a public release that already give so much.
I wonder if i should writte a review or something :D

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Pictures during game are kinda small, any chance of implementing them to be clickable for full size? Rightclicking on each to open in new tab is kinda annoying

nickblames

Apr 26, 2017
Pictures during game are kinda small, any chance of implementing them to be clickable for full size? Rightclicking on each to open in new tab is kinda annoying
If you play the online version (couple posts above yours) the Imagus extension works nicely.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
can you play as a futa yet?
...Sort of? There will never be an option to start as a futa and play the whole game that way. However, you can transform into a futa via the magic shop and access a fair bit of futa content in the transformed state. And I keep adding more fairly regularly.

The beautiful thing about TWINE is that you can just zoom. Zoom in (Ctrl+Mouse Wheel is the easiest way) and both the text and images will resize/refit themselves into to the new level. Also, if you're playing on mobile (or even if you're not) you can give yourself more space for the images by using the < on the sidebar to hide the sidebar options.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
...Sort of? There will never be an option to start as a futa and play the whole game that way. However, you can transform into a futa via the magic shop and access a fair bit of futa content in the transformed state. And I keep adding more fairly regularly.

The beautiful thing about TWINE is that you can just zoom. Zoom in (Ctrl+Mouse Wheel is the easiest way) and both the text and images will resize/refit themselves into to the new level. Also, if you're playing on mobile (or even if you're not) you can give yourself more space for the images by using the < on the sidebar to hide the sidebar options.

can you peramently become a futa or is it only for afew scenes?

Reactions: admsmithyy

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
This game needs quite a few more updates. I think that there is a solid foundation, but right now the game leaves a lot to be desired.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
can you peramently become a futa or is it only for afew scenes?
You can't permanently become a futa, but there are a decent number of scenes once transformed, which will continue to be expanded on. At some point I may allow the transformation to be the default until untransformed, but there will never be quite as much content for a futa character as for non, simply due to logistics and demand.

This game needs quite a few more updates. I think that there is a solid foundation, but right now the game leaves a lot to be desired.
It's not even close to complete yet. Build 12 releases this month for Patrons (Build 11 for the public) and I estimate that said build will bring the entire game to only 50% completion. There are at least another 4-6 builds needed for the main island, then two smaller islands that will have 2-3 builds worth of content each. So, at minimum, there will be another 8 builds. And more likely there will be another 9-12 builds. That said, I think there's a fairly solid amount of content already in the game, given that there are already something like 160+ scenes currently in the game, with another 17-18 scheduled to be added this month.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
It's not even close to complete yet. Build 12 releases this month for Patrons (Build 11 for the public) and I estimate that said build will bring the entire game to only 50% completion. There are at least another 4-6 builds needed for the main island, then two smaller islands that will have 2-3 builds worth of content each. So, at minimum, there will be another 8 builds. And more likely there will be another 9-12 builds. That said, I think there's a fairly solid amount of content already in the game, given that there are already something like 160+ scenes currently in the game, with another 17-18 scheduled to be added this month.
Forgive me, I did not intend that as a warning to others to not play the game. To more properly explain my line of thinking, I was hoping to tell people that the game would benefit from more content (which you are clearly implementing at a praiseworthy pace). It nonetheless is a game which is progressing down a clear trajectory and likely has a good future. This is the type of game I refuse to review because the project is early in development and it also has a developer who is working hard to create something worthwhile.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NovusPeregrine
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes