notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020

Hey Everyone!
Episode 2 is almost ready! I'm just putting on the finishing touches.
The release schedule is as follows:

Friday, June 2: 10-day early access for Apatite (€25) tier and above.

Wednesday, June 7: 5-day early access for Calcite (€10.50) tier and above.

Monday, June 12: Release for all patrons.

Additionally I have just set up a discord server for the game. If everything works correctly then all patrons with their discord accounts linked should automatically get an invite to the server. Everyone is welcome though, the discord link is:
Please feel free to join and discuss the soon to be released new episode (or existing content of course).
I'm still a newbie at discord, so please bear with me while I figure things out here and there :)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So, it female protagonist and Futa Protagonist (Both genitalia, Pussy + cock and balls or just cock and no balls)? Any choice we can make to play and see witch path it could be interest with all kink related to it or it just a Kinetic Novel (No choise at all)?
Lets find out sinse no one gonna answer to my questions.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
So, it female protagonist and Futa Protagonist (Both genitalia, Pussy + cock and balls or just cock and no balls)? Any choice we can make to play and see witch path it could be interest with all kink related to it or it just a Kinetic Novel (No choise at all)?
Lets find out sinse no one gonna answer to my questions.
There is a lot of choices already, but the protag transform in a futanari at the end of the currently available content here and that is unavoidable. You get cock balls and pussy.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I see in many games with the Incest tag, that they have an incest patch to download. I don't understand it very well, if the game already contains this mode, why is there a patch?

Sorry I don't understand English and it is very complicated for me to translate all the comments.
Patreon has guidelines against incest, so the developers need to camouflage the content so that Patreon doesn't take it down, then patch the content in a separate file and leaves the freedom to the player apply the patch and play the game the way it should be.
But mostly of these games just change the family relations to the step-family relations and dialogue, there's no difference on scenes

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Why do so many people feel the need to comment that they don't like futa or a female protagonist in here? This game has a female, futa MC and female LIs. If it's not for you, just move on to the next game... :LOL:
I don't like male MCs or LIs, but I'm not going to go to every game thread with them and comment about it in hopes that it makes the developers change their minds.

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Sorry i should've been more specific. I meant for Episode 2 locations. I just realized though that not everyone has early access to the game yet. But if someone is able to find them once they get access please post it thank you :)
Have some restraint mate, the game is free already and you cant wait a few weeks to get it? If you want it earlier, you can pay for it.

Reactions: Kazutoyo

Freeeeeeed

Dec 31, 2019
Just in case anyone is curious. Quad Q is gonna release the game on Steam. He also announced that the final release will come in 2026 :(

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes