Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
I just tried this game for the first time and would like to give my thoughts.

I really love that there is another game where the main character is explicitly a lesbian because those seem to be rare. The women are all interesting especially Hannah.The guys seem to be decent people for the most part. I'm looking forward to how the story develops especially with the neighbors because they just seem too perfect.

My biggest problem with the game was Mari getting raped. Now I know you can argue she was being flirty at the bar(which looked just like friendly flirting with a friend) but that doesn't change the fact that she showed nothing but concern after the explosion when the MC decided to pounce on her. It's nice that the MC seem to be remorseful for her actions. Perhaps if during the scene it was shown that the explosion's smoke affected Mari as well before the MC pounced on her it'd be in more of a grey area.

Leading up to this event I was enjoying the lighthearted nature of this game so this and the end slides has me confused with what tone the devs are going for with this story. I'm looking forward to trying the next update to see how things goes. Hopefully she can also find a way to remove the penis.

It would be very disappointing if she rapes someone again.
Based on the inciting event and her reaction I'm almost certain she won't have forced sex with anyone again.
This is also a futa game, so her removing the penis would defeat the whole point. I think the next few episodes will probably show her coming to enjoy her penis so it is likely she won't want to remove it either.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Removing the penis might be the goal of the character for a time. Player action might influence that goal or not. We will have to see in the next update.

Also, I bet that if someone learn of their experiment they might want to alter themselves with the concotion. Only I don't think MC will want to share based on her experience. She is lucky her friend didn't feel like she was being raped, but that might not be the case for everyone that interact with someone using their concoction. So with MC avertion to her own act, I bet she will try to find otherways to help them.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Yes, the game is too similar to Being ADIK, but I don't think that was the intention
yeah, it only takes the menu interface, dialogue interface, phone interface, college setting, comedy elements, secret renders and end of chapter scenes
but jill is futa here, so there's no way those similarities are intentional :D

which is good by the way. BADIK is a great game, so i want even more games copying it

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
yeah, it only takes the menu interface, dialogue interface, phone interface, college setting, comedy elements, secret renders and end of chapter scenes

which is good by the way. BADIK is a great game, so i want even more games copying it
I find that the epilogues remind me more of A.O.A than BADIK.

Reactions: Belly97

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I just tried this game for the first time and would like to give my thoughts.

I really love that there is another game where the main character is explicitly a lesbian because those seem to be rare. The women are all interesting especially Hannah.The guys seem to be decent people for the most part. I'm looking forward to how the story develops especially with the neighbors because they just seem too perfect.

My biggest problem with the game was Mari getting raped. Now I know you can argue she was being flirty at the bar(which looked just like friendly flirting with a friend) but that doesn't change the fact that she showed nothing but concern after the explosion when the MC decided to pounce on her. It's nice that the MC seem to be remorseful for her actions. Perhaps if during the scene it was shown that the explosion's smoke affected Mari as well before the MC pounced on her it'd be in more of a grey area.

Leading up to this event I was enjoying the lighthearted nature of this game so this and the end slides has me confused with what tone the devs are going for with this story. I'm looking forward to trying the next update to see how things goes. Hopefully she can also find a way to remove the penis.

It would be very disappointing if she rapes someone again.
To begin with, I doubt MC will rape anyone else. She was in no way in control of her body, and while that doesn't take away the fact that it was rape, it does show that had the transformation not taken full control of her she wouldn't have done that to her friend. It's displayed in how she feels afterwards, even wanting to go as far as to turn herself in to the police. A person who willingly and fully aware of what they were doing, wouldn't feel that way. They might genuinely feel sorry for their victim afterwards, but they absolutely wouldn't turn themselves in to the coppers. They know that what they did was wrong, but they don't feel enough regret to actually own up to what they did, which is the opposite of the MC who was willing to go to jail for what she did despite not having anymore control over the situation than the friend did.

As for the tone of the game, I think the way the dev did it was a great way to make the game a subversion of expectation for the player. Like 95% of futa games are light-hearted rumps about a futa doing futa things with a bunch of humor along the journey. This game presented itself as just that, but at the very last moment it did a rug-pull on the player in a way to show that this game isn't like other futa games. Had they showed the dark nature of the game from the start, then it wouldn't have been a subversion of expectations. It was clever, and considering this was only chapter one it made sure not to drag on the surprise for too long. In the grand scheme of things the game showed its cards relatively early on, but still did it in a way where everything the player thought they knew about the game they were playing turned out to be wrong.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

Many things from BaDIK aren't original either, the models and renders for example aren't original or the college setting because there are many games who's action happens in this setting.

I don't know how original are the interfaces though.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The game was perfect until the futa-accident happened. Don't want to say that I'm against futa-content, but compared to the other part of the game this plot twist seems a bit out of line and...redundant? Just like Lucas does. The game could be great or even greater without it, more realistic, you know. But yes, nothing will change, because this accident is the main concept of the game. Just thoughts.
It's the literal base premise of the game..........

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
For something 1.9gig in size, I was expecting it to be a little longer. Always funny seeing the same models, scenes or assets being used; but overall I can see this growing nicely.

Don't alter your desire for some rude comments. Apply the tags you want, tell the story you want. I can see this becoming an interesting game often done badly. The foundation wasn't done badly, which is often the hardest part. Keep it up :)

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes