Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
The above two comments are the duality of man.

But fr tho, the dev should either make the futa storyline optional or obvious from the preview than making the entire first chapter looks like a lesbian game just to bait-and-switch what we're expecting.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Boy that turned dark fast near the end. Gave me an existential crisis. I like the writing so far. Will be looking forward to what you have planned!

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

Quadruple-Q

Times are HARD
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2023

But fr tho, the dev should either make the futa storyline optional or obvious from the preview than making the entire first chapter looks like a lesbian game just to bait-and-switch what we're expecting.
The futa part is essential to the story and couldn't possibly be optional. That's like saying there should be no zombies in The Walking Dead or no dream sequences in Inception. It would simply be an entirely different story.

Also there is more than enough mentions of it including futa in the OP (and comments) as well as an explanation as to why it occurs at the end of the episode.

Some could even argue that female x futa female is still lesbian, but I'll leave that up to debate.

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for Episode 1 by Wills747 -

Since i didn't test it yet, i don't know if it has IC.

Reactions: pipidon3000

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
I will most definitely be supporting this one. Just wanted to give my support and say great job on episode 1! I'm excited to see where this game goes!

Darthcrop

Feb 10, 2022

Honesly, a female MC have a HARD time is obviously a futa. How would that title work for a standerd lesbian game?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Actually most of the VN's are optional since they ask if you're 18. So if you're an immature snowflake triggered by content just answer no. :KEK:

Reactions: Asmodeus34

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
How much will forced (as the player) rape be a focus in this game?
Not the dev obviously, but based on the reaction of the player and the regret towards the actions in the lab, I suspect it won't happen again. It was likely something caused by the transformation as an immediate aftereffect, and hopefully won't be a thing going forward. I don't mind the content in games where it's expected to happen, (I still wouldn't play the game, since being the rapist isn't something I'm into) but with the sudden and intense tonal shift after the transformation, I absolutely wasn't expecting that sort of content to play a role in this game at all. I expected it to be more jokey as most futa transformation games are like that, and the happy go lucky mood from the rest of EP1 made me figure that was the case in this game too. While I'm all for telling stories with characters with 'dark' stories like infertility, illness, child abuse, etc. and how they can influence said characters, it definitely came out of left field with this game.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Not the dev obviously, but based on the reaction of the player and the regret towards the actions in the lab, I suspect it won't happen again. It was likely something caused by the transformation as an immediate aftereffect, and hopefully won't be a thing going forward. I don't mind the content in games where it's expected to happen, (I still wouldn't play the game, since being the rapist isn't something I'm into) but with the sudden and intense tonal shift after the transformation, I absolutely wasn't expecting that sort of content to play a role in this game at all. I expected it to be more jokey as most futa transformation games are like that, and the happy go lucky mood from the rest of EP1 made me figure that was the case in this game too. While I'm all for telling stories with characters with 'dark' stories like infertility, illness, child abuse, etc. and how they can influence said characters, it definitely came out of left field with this game.

While I agree with you I don't find it unwelcomed. The subsequent reaction from the MC make it aperant that rape is not something that is desired. This event has the potential to be more significant to the MC than the fact that she grew a dick itself. Yes the dark undertone is a significant difference from other futanari game but it is one that make it unique while still retaining a healthy dose of humour.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
While I agree with you I don't find it unwelcomed. The subsequent reaction from the MC make it aperant that rape is not something that is desired. This event has the potential to be more significant to the MC than the fact that she grew a dick itself. Yes the dark undertone is a significant difference from other futanari game but it is one that make it unique while still retaining a healthy dose of humour.
Oh absolutely! I don't find it unwelcome assuming it's a one off thing, that plays a key part in how the MC feels about their transformation, as well as how they move forward with their life while dealing with how those actions make them feel. It was clear that the friend wasn't angry about it, and that she didn't see MC as a monster for what she did since it was out of her control, but as much as she's logically right about that, logic and feelings rarely get along after all. So yes, once again if it's a one off thing then I'm absolutely okay with it as a tool to explore Mc's feelings etc.

I merely stated that it came out of left field, which in this case was for the best. And the heavy themes alluded to with the side characters in the end of the episode are fine as well, since I assume the dev plans to explore those topics in a way where there can still be some humor involved, but without making a joke out of them. All in all, it was nice to see the game break away from the expectations when it comes to other futa games, and I can't wait to see how the dev goes about telling all of these sensitive stories in a way that can make them engaging to deal with, while not making fun of it and still retaining some degree of healthy humor along the way.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
You know, I can handle a dev putting their personal views on politics and the like in a game... if it is done well. When it's as ham-fisted as it is in the intro section of this game I get a migraine.

Reactions: sbarabaus

GringoChan

Aug 5, 2016
You know, I can handle a dev putting their personal views on politics and the like in a game... if it is done well. When it's as ham-fisted as it is in the intro section of this game I get a migraine.
I can only imagine your definition of ham-fisted being as solid as your definition of a fact:BootyTime:

On a more serious note, I barely noticed any mentions of politics on my playthroughs. I suppose on a few occasions the characters express their own preferences which is perfectly fine.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Can you be more specific? What gave you a migraine?

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes