dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Can the MC have something with a male or only female? She's a lesbian but it seems she's the only one, the other girls seems to be straight or bi

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Can the MC have something with a male or only female? She's a lesbian but it seems she's the only one, the other girls seems to be straight or bi
One of the secret scenes is non-futa MC + male. But it's non-canon (and will hopefully stay like this :D)

• Angry
Reactions: rogosh

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Well, the MC literally bathed lovely Marianne in semen, it has to come from somewhere :ROFLMAO: If she had no testicles about 20% would be missing, that's a lot.
Futas are basically magic. In this case Magic in a Lab Coat, but trying to apply real world biology to a mythical creature is silly. And anyway, semen comes from the prostate.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Futas are basically magic. In this case Magic in a Lab Coat, but trying to apply real world biology to a mythical creature is silly. And anyway, semen comes from the prostate.
I didn't know about such a futanarilogy. I saw some games where they grew a penis through magic and some where they were just like that since the beginning, no explanation being given.

Besides, you might want to revise your notions of physiology.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This looks interesting but before trying i need to know some things.
1) Will this be a pure lesbian game?
2) Will there be NTR?
3) Any virgin LIs?
4) What type of incest is there?
5) Is this a Harem game?
It's a bit too early to answer all your questions,
But, as far as I can tell:-
1) There are no planed sexual relationships between the MC and males.
2) Depends on what you call NTR?,
However you CAN spy on two of the girls having an intermate encounter with THEIR boyfriends. (avoidable)
You maybe able to steal them away in future updates
3) Maybe two (Don't know yet)
4) Mom?
5) Don't Know yet, but there look likely to be multiple LIs

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
you CAN spy on two of the girls having an intermate encounter with THEIR boyfriends.
If these girls are potential LIs then that's NTR in my book. If they are just some random girls you see who don't have anything to do with MC then i don't really care.

I'm also not a fan of watching other people fuck and in the first episode itself we have 2 voyeur scene(If girls ain't LIs) so I would like to know if this voyeur thing will be added in future episodes too.

Thanks for answering.

GringoChan

Aug 5, 2016
If these girls are potential LIs then that's NTR in my book. If they are just some random girls you see who don't have anything to do with MC then i don't really care.

I'm also not a fan of watching other people fuck and in the first episode itself we have 2 voyeur scene(If girls ain't LIs) so I would like to know if this voyeur thing will be added in future episodes too.

Thanks for answering.
When you live in a world where girls having intimacy with their own boyfriends is considered ntr...

Anyways I suggest you just play the game and decide for yourself how you feel about it.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Great start, really hoping this makes solid progress. True futa games are such a rarity and this is shaping up to be top class. Will be watching.

Totally unrelated feedback, I for one think futas are much hotter without the ball sack. Personal preference, I know, but just felt the need to throw that out there.
Likewise. Let's face it, futas would need balls the size of a prize winning bull to produce the amount of semen they normally do - Jane is no exception as she has ably demonstrated already. Nobody needs to see those, and they just get in the way of making the anatomy look right and accessible if we get e.g. some Jane/Marianne/Peter action at some point in the future, or girls with toys. IMO having to hold the ballsack out of the way to pump away with a dildo is not a good look...

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
No mater what you prefer for your Futanari characters, the way the MC gets her penis may imply that the game may have a trasformation fetish component. So you may never know, maybe one girl (or guy) may become a futanari that corespond to your likeing. But also the the slides at the end and the name of the game imply a more serious aproche to the kink. One that I wish does not go into exess. The humour surounding the game with the hiden small dudes and tutorial also seams to be there to make sure the story does not ever get to serious or dark despite the different situations in witch the different characters are in. I to find the game intriging.

If I can suggest something. With the stats of the MC that we don't know the impact of (and there seams to be a lot for this kind of non sandbox/management game) and the three stats of each profile there is a lot to manage that can easyly lead to decision paralysis or reliance upon a walkthru/mod. Maybe streamline it a bit or remove irevelant stats from profile that don't need it? The goal would be to reduce the stress put upon players who whant to go for their best result.

The hiden object are fine for me as they represent a different kind of player attention, at least they dont try to get the players atention at the same time.

Asside from that it is a realy great game to this point. The story is cool the situations are quite interesting and the rendewrs are clear while detailed. looking forward to the folowup.

one thing I could see is that going forward this game goes the way of Persona or for NSFW games LoM or B&T for story naration vs side activity balance. well only the future (or the dev) can tell.

Oct 25, 2022
Well I wasn't expecting the futa scene as I didn't look at all of the tags. While I prefer lesbian games, futa isn't something I hate.

I really like the work put into the game overall.

Reactions: Belly97
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes