Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I apologize if I missed the comment you speak of, I don't speak English very well.
thanks for the reply...i'll look elsewhere

ConfusedFrog

Aug 12, 2017
I was positively surprised by this game. It got all it needs to be great. But also I'm kind of worried about the amount of characters. Fleshing them out and giving them all a meaningful places will be a tremendous amount of work. I wouldn't mind having less of them

Reactions: Belly97

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 2327987

Overview:
You're a sophomore at Wentford University, majoring in Chemistry alongside your life-long best friend. You've been living a fairly normal and carefree life until one day an after class science experiment turns into a freak accident, changing your life as you know it. How will you deal with the cards that life has dealt you? How do you respond to these newfound difficulties? And how will your relationships with those around you change from now on? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ba-, no wait, on the next episode of Having a HARD Time!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-21
Release Date: 2023-01-21
Developer: Quadruple-Q
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA- - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches:

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2327991 View attachment 2327990 View attachment 2327989 View attachment 2327993 View attachment 2326864 View attachment 2326865 View attachment 2326868 View attachment 2326866 View attachment 2327994 View attachment 2326863 View attachment 2326872 View attachment 2326870 View attachment 2326867 View attachment 2326871 View attachment 2327988 View attachment 2327992 View attachment 2326869 View attachment 2326862
Great start on the game I'm stoked for seeing how this goes, the only factor I was thinking although the first episode was most character intros and the beginning for the game plot, was just wishing a wee bit more of a push on the actual female x female lesbian prior to futa x female.

Quadruple-Q

Times are HARD
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2023
This one is great, Has so much potential. Hopefully, it won't get abandoned like so many other games with futa mc. It's hard to find good Futa x Female focused games.
It won't ;)
Look forward to the next episode!

I was positively surprised by this game. It got all it needs to be great. But also I'm kind of worried about the amount of characters. Fleshing them out and giving them all a meaningful places will be a tremendous amount of work. I wouldn't mind having less of them
Not all characters will be explored equally. Some we will get to know really well and others are there to fill out the world. The bigger cast simply allows for more diverse scenes and for the world to feel properly 'lived in' so to speak.

k-

Jul 1, 2018
I dunno what it is about the faces this game engine uses. like a solid 75% of the shots are just creepy af.

Laucian

Jul 28, 2019
Having a HARD Time [Episode 1] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 267 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 252 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
The compression breaks the animations btw since they're in .ogg format ogg video.png I'm guessing they got resized as if they were an audio file, which makes sense this is the first time I've seen video in .ogg.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Not all characters will be explored equally. Some we will get to know really well and others are there to fill out the world. The bigger cast simply allows for more diverse scenes and for the world to feel properly 'lived in' so to speak.
Having a large cast of side characters to make the world feel more alive is all fine and well, it's great even. But when you cram them all into a relationship tracker system it can feel overwhelming for the player. You could cut out half the people you have in there already and it would still feel like a pretty large cast of characters. By the time I got to meeting the bitchy trio, and got the first "character card" screen for the first one I literally said out loud, "oh for fucks sake!" When I then got to the red head smoking in the bathroom and had yet another one, I didn't even click on it to look at the card. This is all just my opinion, of course, but all the characters and interactions you have in this episode were fine, it's just having them all in a tracker with relationship stats was too much. Speaking of which, if it's possible to do so, having their names pop up on mouse-over in the relationship browser would be helpful.

Totally unrelated feedback, I for one think futas are much hotter without the ball sack. Personal preference, I know, but just felt the need to throw that out there.

Anyway, promising start, and I'm definitely going to follow it.

Reactions: N0b0dy1nh3r3

Quadruple-Q

Times are HARD
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2023
Having a large cast of side characters to make the world feel more alive is all fine and well, it's great even. But when you cram them all into a relationship tracker system it can feel overwhelming for the player. You could cut out half the people you have in there already and it would still feel like a pretty large cast of characters. By the time I got to meeting the bitchy trio, and got the first "character card" screen for the first one I literally said out loud, "oh for fucks sake!" When I then got to the red head smoking in the bathroom and had yet another one, I didn't even click on it to look at the card. This is all just my opinion, of course, but all the characters and interactions you have in this episode were fine, it's just having them all in a tracker with relationship stats was too much. Speaking of which, if it's possible to do so, having their names pop up on mouse-over in the relationship browser would be helpful.

Totally unrelated feedback, I for one think futas are much hotter without the ball sack. Personal preference, I know, but just felt the need to throw that out there.

Anyway, promising start, and I'm definitely going to follow it.
I can see how that could be overwhelming, especially since we get to know so many new characters in the first chapter. However, it's not really intended as a 'relationship tracker' but more as a profile page with some additional background information about the character. The relationship stats are mostly just extras, the choices and their consequences will be clear enough in the game without needing to resort to continuously checking stats.

Showing the character name on hover has actually already been added and will be in the game from episode 2 and onwards.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Well, the MC literally bathed lovely Marianne in semen, it has to come from somewhere :ROFLMAO: If she had no testicles about 20% would be missing, that's a lot.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes