dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is a lot of faces from multiple games, BADIK being the most popular it's the most obvious one. But it's like an all star cast from a hollywood movie. And the mom in here (who looks like Quinn) told a story from her college years about a guy who stole her panties for his frat initiation xD

Also the UI is strongly inspired by BADIK

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hmmm that's unfortunate, I don't have access to a mac so I can't test it myself. Is there anyone else with a mac that has run the game (or runs into the same issue)?
It doesn't work for me either. The system doesn't recognise the executables as such (only one of them has the black icon which caracterises an executable). I've opened the first one ("HavingaHARDTime" in the "MacOS" folder) in a text editor, it only contains about ten lines. It seems compilation went wrong.

Quadruple-Q

Times are HARD
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2023
The Mac version doesn't work, my computer says it cant be opened. Quadruple-Q
It doesn't work for me either. The system doesn't recognise the executables as such (only one of them has the black icon which caracterises an executable). I've opened the first one ("HavingaHARDTime" in the "MacOS" folder) in a text editor, it only contains about ten lines. It seems compilation went wrong.
So, I redid the mac distribution in case that something went wrong during the initial compilation. But as I said before, I can't test it myself. You can download it . Hopefully it works now, but if it doesn't I'm not sure what else I could do. I'm simply using the built in Renpy (8.0.3) functionality to create a separate mac distribution.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
So, I redid the mac distribution in case that something went wrong during the initial compilation. But as I said before, I can't test it myself. You can download it here. Hopefully it works now, but if it doesn't I'm not sure what else I could do. I'm simply using the built in Renpy (8.0.3) functionality to create a separate mac distribution.
Thank you but unfortunately it's the same. I remember it happened with another game. Maybe it should be reported to Ren'Py developpers.

Meanwhile Mac users could run the app with Ren'Py itself, in that case the executables included in the package are not used apparently.

Reactions: Quadruple-Q

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
So, I redid the mac distribution in case that something went wrong during the initial compilation. But as I said before, I can't test it myself. You can download it here. Hopefully it works now, but if it doesn't I'm not sure what else I could do. I'm simply using the built in Renpy (8.0.3) functionality to create a separate mac distribution.
Decompressing with the standard utility gives an error for missing permissions, which can be solved through fixperm for Mac and Linux after which the game runs perfectly.

Decompressing with "The Unarchiver" instead launches the game but throws a Ren'Py error about mixing bits and texts in a statement, so probably something goes wrong in the decompression.

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Decompressing with the standard utility gives an error for missing permissions, which can be solved through fixperm for Mac and Linux after which the game runs perfectly.

Decompressing with "The Unarchiver" instead launches the game but throws a Ren'Py error about mixing bits and texts in a statement, so probably something goes wrong in the decompression.
Your solution works well. Though, at the end of the download, the system uncompressed the .zip with "The Unarchiver" (or was it the default tool?) , without asking me if I agreed, after running "fixperm" on the app it launched, without any error message.

Last edited:

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
How much lewd content this version has? There isn't any in the preview picture and the version is quite low yet, but the premise sounds interesting enough to try it out if it already has an okay-ish amount lewd content. And how many of that is futa?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How much lewd content this version has? There isn't any in the preview picture and the version is quite low yet, but the premise sounds interesting enough to try it out if it already has an okay-ish amount lewd content. And how many of that is futa?
There are four Lewd scenes (Depending on choices) the fourth/last lewd scene (Which you can't miss) is "futa)

Reactions: alma001

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
if it matters to you (or anybody else) that last (unavoidable) scene is also where this game earns the "rape" tag (I doubt the story will treat it as rape going forward however)

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Futanari protagonist
hello the game is very interesting, there is only one question I wanted to ask: the futanari content, is it possible not to see it, or is there no way to skip it with the choices?
thanks to whoever will answer me
PS: mine is just a question and doesn't want to be taken for discussions that aren't the ones I made. I respect everyone, I just don't like this kind of content. (y)

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
hello the game is very interesting, there is only one question I wanted to ask: the futanari content, is it possible not to see it, or is there no way to skip it with the choices?
thanks to whoever will answer me
PS: mine is just a question and doesn't want to be taken for discussions that aren't the ones I made. I respect everyone, I just don't like this kind of content. (y)
Your question has been answered already. No, no way, the mc grows a dick and there's nothing you can do about it, except not to play the game.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes